hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV Resources' started by hiddenone, Oct 26, 2015.

1. hiddenone

hiddenone Lurker Extraordinaire Moderator

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Rhys I can't be sure without seeing what's happening, but my best guess is that the numbers aren't matching up.  Please check to make sure you're not skipping any numbers, and renumber any that are out of order.  :)

2. Darth Mahoz

Darth Mahoz Warper Member

First Language:
    Thai
    Now I can made Darth Vader with that repirator

3. ShiningNebula

ShiningNebula Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Oh man, normally I'm super quiet and don't comment much on like, anything, but these sprites are a lifesaver! I've been trying to sprite taller charactersets and to put it short it's been a crapshoot lol. (I must build more EXP in the spriting department before I can manage squashed anatomical proportions >w<)

I'm just double checking but it's all good if I do edits to the tall sprite templates? I'm going to be making running and jumping and just about every pose under the sun that I think I need :'D 

I won't repost them anywhere without your express permission.

Thank you for all your hard work by the way, this is a really nice set of resources. Really good variety!

4. hiddenone

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @ShiningNebula Feel free to edit my tall sprite templates, I'd love to see what you come up with.  If you want to share the edits with everyone later that's fine too, just give me a heads up first.  :rwink:

5. Maycon Gama Ribeiro

Maycon Gama Ribeiro Heroes Of Equilibrium Veteran

First Language:
    Português
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    excelent

6. jorgewaggoner

jorgewaggoner Designer Member

First Language:
    English
    Do The Animal faces show up on the face generator?

7. Conday

Conday Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    hiddenone,

First and foremost I would like to say thank you for all your hard work on these resources.  I am by no means an artist and trying to create accessories myself was going nowhere, so I really appreciate being able to use yours.  I also had a questions about the Wings files: I noticed that the SV-Female folder had files for Wings 1 & 2 (in addition to Wings 6-11), but I couldn't tell what the difference was between them and the default SV Wings 1 & 2, and was curious as to the difference.  Thanks again.

8. hiddenone

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @jorgewaggoner  Yes, the beastman faces should show up in the generator if everything is numbered correctly. 

@Conday  Those are the default wings, but for some reason the original SV female files were actually set for the male body, so the wings didn't line up properly.  I fixed 'em so they looked right.  :)

9. Build

Build Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Having trouble getting the masks to work on the Faceset in the Extended Generator, they aren't present at all in the .rxge file and can't change color if imported though the folder.

Any ideas on what to do? I can give an example if needed.

10. hiddenone

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Build  If you're talking about Schlangan's generator, the problem is that .rxge file was made before I added the portrait masks.  I haven't used the extended generator, so all I can suggest is to check the generator's thread and see if there's a way to fix the color change issue.

11. Schlangan

Schlangan A madman with a computer Veteran

First Language:
    French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hello everyone,

I took a look at the current ressources. I don't know exactly what was wrong in the files Hiddenone created, maybe the fact that he sometimes has many elements for one face, and the generator can't automatically import all mask. To have colorable elements, you need to go into Manage Assets -> Resources. Then, you need to select the proper Mask Color for the elements. It is quite tricky, hence I said a new RXGE file to hiddenone, which should fix the problem.

N.B : There is no way to incorporate his new bodies in the generator as there is no SideView, Chrset and DamageSet body pictures, only the face accessories to change the bodies.

12. RachelTheSeeker

RachelTheSeeker Suddenly, a summer breeze... Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Amazing stuff! The anthro heads, the neon signs, the new weapon animations (especially the daggers, cudgels and blasters)... *squeeee!*

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2016
  13. Quite.Toxick

Quite.Toxick Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German, English
    @hiddenone Hey there! Your work is fantastic!  :rock-right:

Is there any chance you might make some Asia-themed generator parts, like these typical straw hats farmers and monks often wear it in movies/anime.

Some examples: pic1   pic2   pic3  pic4

I searched up and down the internet and couldn't find anything like it for MV. 

Anyway, keep up the great work and have a great day! 

~QT

14. hiddenone

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Quite.Toxick  That seems like something I could make, but I'm super busy right now so I can't make any promises.  :)

I found this guy sitting in the corner of a folder, and realized I'd never released him! :headshake:   So here's the metal golem, all ready to float around your maps.  Happy game making!

[​IMG]

15. Quite.Toxick

Quite.Toxick Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German, English
    @hiddenone Hehe, no promise needed… I'll just be sitting here, waiting for an update to this thread  ;)

16. EwokAndChill

EwokAndChill Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Hye, I love the post and they are amazing but some of the clothes don't come to my character at all.

I can choose the clothes but they don't show up and they are correct installed.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2016
  17. hiddenone

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @EwokAndChill  From the screenshots it looks like you don't have the updated generator, which has a few new clothing options.  My pieces are set up to work with those, so if you don't have them you'll have to either renumber things or go update your MV.

18. Kenshin

Kenshin Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Italian
    Sorry to bother you, but for the generator it's possible to have a fix for the elven ears?

I mean If I select elven ears i see them on the face, but I haven't on the walking character and on the battlers -__- (it's only a problem of my MV?)

And can I ask you always for the generator a long single braid?

I saw many twin braid or multybraid, but never a single classical braid -__-

Thanks for your time

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2016
  19. hiddenone

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Kenshin  I added elf ears to the beast ear section of the generator.  They don't perfectly match depending on the skin tone you choose, but it does have them appear on the sprites.  As for the braid, I like the idea of it so I'll see what I can do (no promises though).  :rwink:

Kenshin likes this.
  20. JGoka

JGoka Warper Member

Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Wooooooowww, dude....more......seriously....do more.  Make a generator of your own and put it on a site and watch the hits come in....