feckyeslife

Sleepy Cat Mom
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Been looking for helms and helmets for my hubby's project, so I'm happy to come back to RPG Making and see that the awesome Hiddenone's made some stellar ones! Thanks so much for continuing to put out great content. ^_^

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@cobra666  There are two possibilities as to why those face files are missing:

1. An advanced alien race has stolen those parts and is holding them hostage until I do something for them
  2. I haven't made them yet

I am planning on releasing those portrait pieces, but unfortunately I don't speak alien so I don't have any ETA on them.  :)

BasicExp

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I just want to say that you are amazing and I appreciate what you are doing immensely. This is the stuff that make game-developers-in-training salivate at the mouth.

KugelblitzMT

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So for some reason when I do the beast faces it doesn't work, any help with that?

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@KugelblitzMT  I'm not sure what's not working for you, if you downloaded them then they should be working fine.  Just remember that changing the sprite with the facial mark doesn't change the portrait, you need to change the face itself to match the beastman you want.

stamac

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
There is a problem with Lamia and Centaur tv sprites and actors 3_2 and 3_4. When I downloaded them they cannot be loaded. Are they broken?

Samp

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Good Evening, thank you so much for your hard work :)

I write you if I could give some ideas about more kinds of clothes :)

For example : kind of clothes with the style of movies such as ''The Hunger Games'' or ''The Walking Dead'', or clothes more ''simples'' such as ''shirt and jeans'' or thorn clothes (for example if an accident happened) something like that.

By the way, if you can do (or if you know how to do it, show me) make a variation in where you can make the characters a bit taller (sometimes there are little difference between boys and children).

That's everything, thank you so much! and Good work! :)

Diretooth

Lv. 23 Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a suggestion: Scars. Burn scars, various gash scars, bite scars... There aren't enough, in my opinion.

Kogemashita

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey @hiddenone ! I made diagonal sprites to match your tall template, here is the spritesheet if you want it :p

talltemplate.png

Yalkaara

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I think the shields are an awesome idea!

Last edited:

JohnnyR

Dungeon Master
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, is there any chance these amazing new shields and helmets will be added to your RXGE file for the Extended Generator? :p

Kamani

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
How do I use the hill tileset pieces?

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@stamac I don't have an issue with those sprites, so I'm not sure why they're not working for you.
@Samp I think whtdragon has some teen-sized bases in her thread, maybe that'd work for you.
@JohnnyR I guess that's possible, but it's not high on my list right now. (Too much other stuff to do first :rswt)
@Kamani The hill pieces need to be added to your A2 sheet, replacing something on the right side like the grass or cracks.

Thank y'all for the suggestions, I'll see if I can find time to play around with any of those ideas.

TheMegamiSama

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English/Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow. Super resources. Your sprite work is great. Very much appreciate you sharing your talents!

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I needed to relieve some stress and thought I'd make some scar edits like @Diretooth suggested since it seemed pretty simple... But it kinda spiraled out of control. So here's a pack of twenty facial marks that include scars, bite marks, skin discolorations, freckles, a burn, bruises, and some grime. :rswt I don't have the children generator DLC, but I figured it wouldn't have too many options so I included a few options for them too. The bite marks on the neck only work with some clothing, since it appears over that layer so keep that in mind!

Click here to download them!

Happy game making!

Diretooth

Lv. 23 Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
YEEEEEEEES! So much more characters I can make!

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Some new child resources. Nice!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 4)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

How do Yu Gi Oh main characters manage to always pull out the right card? I keep loosing duels due to not getting any monsters to defend myself :(
Started playing Danganronpa 3 in French - Eyes started bleeding in less than 5 minutes - Installed English text instead.
Why, translator, whyyyy???
-_- Now we have punishments for skipping meals, specially breakfast. At least let me sleep on Fridays -_-
colorize an old sketch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tzimisce0573