Reaction score
First Language
Slovak
Primarily Uses
RMMV
fox face is still not showing up
Go to-> whatever/RPGMakerMV/Generator/Face/Male/
Check if there is this -> FG_Face_p600_c1_byAvery_m001
Check if there is nothing else with name FG_Face_p600...
Go to whatever/RPGMakerMV/Generator/Variation/Male/
Check if there is this -> icon_Face_p600_hiddenone

Now, if both files are there, check if they are OK, like try to run them with some graphic program
Make sure both files have the same P number, probably p600.
I assume for unknown reason there is different Pxxx number, it happens to me a lot...

MrAleuMcBalto

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Go to-> whatever/RPGMakerMV/Generator/Face/Male/
Check if there is this -> FG_Face_p600_c1_byAvery_m001
Check if there is nothing else with name FG_Face_p600...
Go to whatever/RPGMakerMV/Generator/Variation/Male/
Check if there is this -> icon_Face_p600_hiddenone

Now, if both files are there, check if they are OK, like try to run them with some graphic program
Make sure both files have the same P number, probably p600.
I assume for unknown reason there is different Pxxx number, it happens to me a lot...
The fox face shows up in Paint 3D (my default program for looking at PNG files) as FG_Face_p603_c1_byAvery_m001 & icon_Face_p603_hiddenone from their respective folders.

Maybe that's the problem?

Draciel

Black Turtle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Slovak
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Maybe that's the problem?
Hi, no, its OK, both numbers have to be identical, so 603 is ok... Well, honestly, I have no idea whats wrong...

Only one thing, on your image dragon/lizard face isnt working (green one), but you say dragon is OK and fox isnt working... So why is that?

MrAleuMcBalto

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, no, its OK, both numbers have to be identical, so 603 is ok... Well, honestly, I have no idea whats wrong...

Only one thing, on your image dragon/lizard face isnt working (green one), but you say dragon is OK and fox isnt working... So why is that?
The dragon/lizard face shows up when I click on the wolf face, then the wolf face shows up when I click on the tiger face, and the tiger face shows up when I click the fox face. I dunno, methinks my MV is confused. xD

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@MrAleuMcBalto That's very odd, it does sounds like your mv has gone a bit screwy. :unsure: Can you PM me some pictures of how the files look in your generator folder and how they look in-action in the generator? Hopefully it's just a weird naming error, but you may have to reinstall mv and see it that helps.

MrAleuMcBalto

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@MrAleuMcBalto That's very odd, it does sounds like your mv has gone a bit screwy. :unsure: Can you PM me some pictures of how the files look in your generator folder and how they look in-action in the generator? Hopefully it's just a weird naming error, but you may have to reinstall mv and see it that helps.
I'll try, how can I PM you?

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Today I've got another battler based on a default enemy: the snake! This monster's ready to sink its fangs into any heroes unlucky enough to face it in battle. I made two versions, one with the blue horn-eyebrows things from the default design and one without (in case you're like me and find those blue things silly looking).

Happy game making! :MV1:

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Oooh! A Snake Battler.. Niccssssse!! :)

-MIA

kaiijuu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
that snake battler is freaking great!!

Amenti

*Grandiose*
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awesome looking rattler, great job again. :thumbsup-left: I like your version better for a snake, the other I shall call a dragonsnake. :) That last recolor turned out to be my favorite.

Loron

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
i would like to try out the resources. do i need to download everything one by one or is there an archive for everything?

Juanita Star

Witch of compilations.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Man, you really have a talent for this.

Thanks for sharing with us!

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Loron My generator parts are in packs (the kitchen sink one has all the pieces), but everything else you have to save and download one by one. I should probably put it all in one download a some point, if people would find that helpful.

For everyone enjoying the SV battlers, is there a default monster you're looking forward to seeing most? I gotta figure out a plan for which ones to work on next.

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@JtheDuelist Death will be a cool one to work on, it'll definitely make an appearance at some point.

Today we've got a perennial powerhouse: the man-eating plant! It's more than ready to gobble up any unwary heroes, now even a garden can pose a threat!

I already asked, but for people who missed it: is there a default monster whose battler you're looking forward to seeing most? And as always, happy game making! :rwink:

Draciel

Black Turtle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Slovak
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, beautiful plants, finally something for my trivial bring flowers quest :LZSangel:

As for monsters, I'm missing a lot, buuut most dragon, mimic and rock golem.

gg.jpg

Last edited:

Amenti

*Grandiose*
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, that man-eater looks awesome! I really like the default colors you gave it. Can't wait to toss it at my heroes. :guffaw: Thank you for sharing. :)

luxer19

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
I'll just sit here and wait till you make the Darklord-Final Battler.

Good job on the new monsters BTW.

kaiijuu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Geeeeez. I was anxiously waiting for your next SV battler and that man eating plant is exactly what I've always wanted. Thank you, you're amazing!

maigmemple

Face maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there :) do you think it would be possible to make a Fox battler I haven’t seen one anywhere D:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 5)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If you're reviewing someone else's game, don't focus only on the negative and criticize them. Use positive constructive feedback. As game developers, we need to empower one another; not put each other down.
just posted a song I made for my game a while back... I sampled the HEY from Earthworm Jim's Snot a problem levels lol...
Based on this screenshot alone, which one would you sell, and which to equip?
Some random sketch-letons.

I have a strong urge to make a tutorial video of all the random things I've learned since starting on my game. little helpful tips and stuff that may help people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biggleston