The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So happy you've created shirtless parts, hiddenone. Now we can have Rambo looking sprites. :D

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Ohh, awsome antromorph sprites. You really have a talent for sprites :)   Hope to see more.

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Want to have winged characters, but disappointed that there were only two in the generator to choose from?  Now you can have six different wings to decorate your characters with!  I've edited some of the default sprite wings to work in the generator and added them to the accessory pack.  :)

Download the accessory pack here! 

Happy game making!

Sol Rising

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
nice! these are so well done!

I really like the furry sprites, would it be possible to make a bear/bird people? :D

DavidFoxfire

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Do you have Face Graphics to these Animal Heads?  They're the only things that are missing.

Yondita

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
That anthro sprites are good looking! Nice one!

Nightshade

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
for your objects you missed out on something :o

!$Other3 add the $ and you wont have to rescale it : D

Numieth

local demon appreciator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Aaah, these pointy ears and wings are just what I needed. Thank you for putting all of these up. :)

Lucin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Want to have winged characters, but disappointed that there were only two in the generator to choose from?  Now you can have six different wings to decorate your characters with!  I've edited some of the default sprite wings to work in the generator and added them to the accessory pack.  :)
Yay, it's adorable! Thanks!  :thumbsup-right:

feckyeslife

Sleepy Cat Mom
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love those wings :o

Definitely going to be using these! Thanks for posting them :)

NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Could really do with a Bird anthro but these are amazing thankyou

SLEEP

grunge rock cloud strife
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
emglish
Primarily Uses
N/A
oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love anthros and love the other stuff too but i super downloaded the anthros! nice nice nice nice thanx!! nice

Prizm Daystar

Social Butt
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Oh jegus I almost squeed at this particular revelation.  It's like having one step taken closer to certain resources that I was in need of for my project.  I need to grab this when I get back home.

Lupinos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
The furries look pawsome. ^_^

NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Would these wolfs work for a Fox?
I have a anthro fox at some point so was going to use this

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Step right up, step right up, get yer new generator pieces here!  We have some great additions here, specially commissioned by The Stranger for use by everyone (so don't forget to thank him  ;) ).  Want a plague doctor or a priest in your game?  Now you can have one.  Need a scary gasmask helmet-wearing dude or dudette?  Got you covered.  Want to steal the hoodie-wearing sci-fi guys clothes to dress your character with?  You've got it.  This pack includes 1 mask, 5 hats, and 6 outfits.

Download the new pieces here!

These are numbered to work with my other pieces, so if you've added someone else's pieces you may need to rename the pieces.  Unfortunately not everything has a matching portrait piece (I edited what I could), and the hats and hoods don't want to play nice with the hair, so it may take a bit of messing around to get things to look how you'd like.  Happy game making!  :)

DavidFoxfire

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I wanted to create a Guy Fawks Mask (Think of the hacker group Anonymous) for the Generator, but that plague doctor mask would make an alternative until I learn how to build Character Cenerator assets.  (Unless someone beats me to making that mask, of course)

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
awww awesome joy it's awesome <3

I was wondering why you was so absent on skype :<

NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Does the hood work without the clothes? I've been looking for a hood but I need it to kind of look like it's part of a robe xD

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@DragonSoftware - The hoods are set to work with the clothes, but if you look in the male files you should be able to find one of the hoods that's detached from the clothes.  :)

A small update today, I made some tall sprite bases with MV heads.  No outfits (yet), but the normal hair fits them with just a little editing.

Happy game making!  :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 8)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So the overhaul on my project has been going great, I like this version of the project a lot more. It's more contained and less overly ambitious for what I can achieve given my constraints on time, money, and skills in advanced programming. I'm going to wait till my project is mostly finished to begin working UI polish again. I'm going to learn how to use LUNA MV to polish the project.
last time i used this site i was a different gender.. wow rlly makes u think... anyway transing ur gender is pretty cool and theres hair growing on my feet now 10/10
I should have listened to RPGMAKER Meme thread. I should have backed up my data. The Orphan of Time, my WIP, is completely gone, all those hours of work are completely gone :(
God what was my life before smartphones (I had a grandma's phone before wednesday)
Stream will be live shortly with The Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordan_Q