NicoLican

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
You have a great talent to create these sprites :wink:I like them a lot and well I've been looking for a long time the SV of the dragon of VX and MV I do not know if I will see them here but still I like the other sprites I will use them in my project.

Good luck.:thumbsup-right:

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
sv-saturday-banner_orig.gif
Today we've got another staple of rpgs: the mimic! This treasure chest terror is poised to surprise any unsuspecting heroes who are just looking for gold and gear.
762872626_orig.png
148660296.png
756114939.png

205502525_orig.png
658503820.png
Happy game making! :rwink:

jonthefox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
you're awesome, @hiddenone ! Do you have plans to, in the future, make any of the bosses? (Dragon, DarkLord, EvilGod, Ogre, Chimera)

CallMeBatman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
LOVE the mimic! Thanks for continuing to do this!

DarkHunter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, Long time no see u again. How about create cat face?. i cant find :(
I'm useless to find cat face (Fox face is not really as cat). :kaohi:

GenoGold

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is there any way you could make the SF Fallen Angel into a SV battler? He is really cool and i'dlove to have him in my game.

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@DarkHunter I'm not really planning on making cat beastman generator parts anytime soon since I've been having more fun working on the monster battlers. If you really need cat parts, then you should probably ask for one in resource requests. :)

@GenoGold Maybe at some point, but not anytime in the near future. I did make generator parts for the fallen angel's wings though, so you may be able to make one that looks similar in the generator.

GenoGold

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
@hiddenone Thak you, that worked perfectly. Also thanks for having the generater parts easy to set up. I could never get custom generater parts to work before.

DarkHunter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@DarkHunter I'm not really planning on making cat beastman generator parts anytime soon since I've been having more fun working on the monster battlers. If you really need cat parts, then you should probably ask for one in resource requests. :)

Ok sir! Thank you for your information. I understand. I'm sorry for asking you :D
I will find someone in this forum :kaojoy:

Alilali

Sir Raven
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'll download your Generator Pieces; I never have enough clothing! And I'm watching your thread too.

Mystic_Enigma

A shadow keeping itself together...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These resources are so great! My creating skills are limited so these will be a major help. I would also love to see a biped house cat and classic Dragon SV battler parts of various types in the future, if you ever get that idea.

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Noooo I wanted to use that bat but it's too small for a 1920x1080 screen. And when I stretch it gets pixelized to much. Any plans on making them the double size or will they become big then?

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Dutch Power Creations I am considering making 'HD' versions of the battlers that are double or triple the current sizes, but since I make these in my limited free time it's not likely that I'll be able to do it anytime soon.
sv-saturday-banner_orig.gif
We've got a double release today, so say hello to the cockatrice and the rooster! While I was making the cockatrice, I realized how easy it would be to turn it into a normal chicken and decided that having the option to face a flock of fowls is totally necessary in any great game.
259886913.png
447517918_orig.png
155586115.png
446945148.png

756463860.png
115023772.png

363225764_orig.png
370666389.png

898196553.png
149380371.png
So, what do you think of having a normal animal as an enemy? Would you like to see more animal battlers, or should I stick with monster enemies? And as always, happy game making! :rwink:

jonthefox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
nice! I prefer you stick with monster enemies personally as i'm more a fan of classic rpg tropes

Supreme

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great job. Would make my day if I ever saw a Werebear or a yeti SV :wink:

captainette777

Mad Scientist
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Heyo, thanks for these amazing generator pieces! Thing is, I'm using the Extended Generator, but I'm having some issues with the Tiger face. It claims that it can't find the index? You guys know anything about that? :kaoswt:

Lord Nanfoodle

Sage of the Order of the Onigiri
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Regular animal enemies sound pretty cool to me. It gives plausibility to the world in some ways (sure, there's monsters about, but they can't kill ALL the forest critters [can they?], and maybe there are some possessed or just simply mean wildlife out there too).
Truth be told though, when I first saw the normal chicken, I had flashbacks to the lyrics of the Alice Cooper song "Rooster," and couldn't help but imagine that chicken as a superboss.

115023772.png

Also, I happen to believe this particular cockatrice is weak against yellow pegasi. :ywink:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Light up explosions with QABS and Community Lighting.
qcPQHt9.gif
Doing RPG Maker News #18 | Moghunter is Back, Encrypt MV/MZ Plugins, Isometric Geometric Tiles
Unironically, no joke, after consideration and self-reflection, I have decided that the best thing for my creative/workflow/commitment problems is to spend EVEN MOAR hours a day playing videogames than I normally do. (Micro-thread)
FINALLY got my weather system implemented. Who needs a black mage when you have a weathermancer! :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CursedBlackWolf