hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

KRS

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ogres, Orcs and Troll content is always welcome, these Ogre battlers and re-colours are going to be really useful. thankyou.

JustAnotherHeroRPG

Solo Developer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really enjoy the amazing work you guys put out and I do hope to use these resources in my game, (And of course adding links back here) however, if I can make a request could you by any chance add in samurai actors or actors with samurai armor on?

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@RodsXP Something rare with the cloth on the shoulder? And sorry, no exceptions to the rule, since 150% will still cause blurring, and blur makes me sad. :rsad:
@JustAnotherHeroRPG Samurai actors? I'm not sure I understand, you can make anyone with my samurai armor. If you mean dressing Harold and the gang up in the armor, then no I'm not really planning on doing that.

For fun I made a little gif of the orge (it's not quite how it looked when I was working on it since my methods are a bit more random, but similar), it's amazing what shading can do!
ogre-timelapse.gif

JustAnotherHeroRPG

Solo Developer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well anyway thank you for your time none the less, I still look forward to your amazing work you provide as indeed its very awesome

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Y'all know the drill by now, we've got a new battler today: the Sahuagin! This savage sea-beast is ready to finish any heroes who think it's safe to sail the ocean!

I'm curious to hear which battlers have been you guys' favorites so far, as well as which color variations you like. And as always, happy game making! :rwink:

PitjePitjePitje

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love your stuff. Especially the svbattlers :) They're so good I almost forget that they're not RTP and I have to credit someone :p My favourite so far have been the beastly-monsters (rat, spider, plant), I'm using those in my game right now, since I follow the rpg trope of "monster-beset village" --> dark lord with minions --> final boss. I use your monsters as the monsters, generator-people for the DL and minions, and work on a unique design for my final boss ^_^

Please keep on making amazing stuff, your resources are among the best on the forum. I'm always happy to see this thread updated (even if it's just people giving you deserved compliments :p )

jonthefox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
awesome! my favorite of yours so far is the ogre. i like all of the color variations equally, because i feel like they can be used for a boss of all elemental types - earth, fire, ice, and lightning. i'm hoping for more big bosses, specifically the Chimera, the Dark Lord, and the Evil God.

NeveroneKnight

abacaxiambulante
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, can you do the punk hair of "Modern Punk"? I would be VERY grateful :rswt

Nightshade

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
very very nice fish guy :) can't use it for my game but still awesome none the less :)

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
YES!! 5 Stars for the Shark battler!! Wow, great job Hiddenone!

-MIA

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@NeveroneKnight You mean generator parts for it? Hmm, I'll consider it, but if I do it they probably won't show up anytime too soon. :)
What's got the head of a lion, three snakes as limbs, and a desire to eat Harold? This week's battler, of course: the Chimera! This monstrosity is ready to take on any heroes who think they're ready to face a boss. I hope they brought some antidotes!

Happy game making! :rwink:

Mystic_Enigma

Seal the Deal!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Whoa, that Chimera is SOO cool! I gotta hand it to you with these, you're too good!:kaojoy:

Nightshade

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
dear lady you are awesome! please make more!! : O

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@NeveroneKnight You mean generator parts for it? Hmm, I'll consider it, but if I do it they probably won't show up anytime too soon. :)
What's got the head of a lion, three snakes as limbs, and a desire to eat Harold? This week's battler, of course: the Chimera! This monstrosity is ready to take on any heroes who think they're ready to face a boss. I hope they brought some antidotes!

That looks amazing. All of those details must have been hard. Thank you for the fantastic work.

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've got a super long bike ride tomorrow that's gonna leave me wiped, so to make sure I don't miss Saturday y'all are getting it a bit early (it's gotta be Saturday somewhere, right?)! Yay!
~Early~
What do we have here, a flame in the distance? Nope, it's this week's battler: the Willowisp! This spirited enemy is tougher than it looks, so heroes watch out! Those sparkles are sharp!

Mystic_Enigma

Seal the Deal!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ooh, it's gorgeous! I like that yellow one, it looks like an electrical lab creation or pixie-like virus of sorts! Splendid work, absolutely so. Oh, and have a nice trip!

Nightshade

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
that ghost battler is awesome :) great job ^^ keep it up ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 7)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have you appreciated a Hedgehog today?

Storybook Hero demo has been well received so far. Yay! We are developing it steadily albeit slowly <_<. We will get there one day o_O.
TFW: You get a text from someone and a long conversation--but you have no idea who this person is and don't wanna be that guy that asks "Who is this by the way?" I have no clue who this person is... but they seem to know me quite well. :rswt
You know, after all these years of using RM I've never played To The Moon. With being busy with life and then after my mom died I was too emotionally fragile to play something that heavy. Has anyone played the Switch version? Is there any big differences between that and the RM version?
Today I finished my Lets Play. Gonna have the videos scheduled for daily uploads now. Woo I finished something ^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duppper