jeipi

Villager
Reaction score
the horns and elf ears are godly! Thank you!

Couch Flipper t(o.ot)

Philosopher...?
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Step right up, step right up, get yer new generator pieces here!  We have some great additions here, specially commissioned by The Stranger for use by everyone (so don't forget to thank him  ;) ).  Want a plague doctor or a priest in your game?  Now you can have one.  Need a scary gasmask helmet-wearing dude or dudette?  Got you covered.  Want to steal the hoodie-wearing sci-fi guys clothes to dress your character with?  You've got it.  This pack includes 1 mask, 5 hats, and 6 outfits.

stranger%20female_zpsyzrilcsi.png
Download the new pieces here!

These are numbered to work with my other pieces, so if you've added someone else's pieces you may need to rename the pieces.  Unfortunately not everything has a matching portrait piece (I edited what I could), and the hats and hoods don't want to play nice with the hair, so it may take a bit of messing around to get things to look how you'd like.  Happy game making!  :)
so i was thinking about the problem with hats and such. Accessory 2 (or Accessory B, whatever) overlays above all the hair. Couldn't you include a hood n such but just have it as a seperate accessory? that way you can still have front hair at least. it should overlay across it without causing much of a hitch.

Edit: Good job btw! these are awsome, impressive as always :D

Edit 2: I did a quick edit of the female hood (clothing 25) and separated the hood from the rest of the body and saved it under accessory B. It does go over hair and everything and fits with other clothing, you just gotta be careful of what hair you use :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Artaios

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Do you have SV battle animation templates for the tall sprites?

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Do you have SV battle animation templates for the tall sprites?
I don't have tall side-view battler bases at the moment.  I think it could be fun to make them, but it'll take a while and I have other things I want to make first.  :)

inazumathelightning

The Pixel prince
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yo My dude I was looking at these and they look freaking Sweet~

CrazyCrab

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Wow, these are awesome and they meld with the default stuff so well I can't even tell the difference now that I installed them.

Top notch stuff, they should be included in the default maker in my opinion :D

Artaios

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
I made some alterations to the eyes of your tall sprites because I like a more realistic look. I basically shaved off one single row of pixels from the bottom and changed the pixels around the eyes as well. I did have to completely redraw the inside of the eyes though, and any advice on how to improve upon it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot. See attached images.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3lGCMKV.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/eJYwXAk.png[/IMG]

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Artaios - The eye edits look good, I don't really see anything that has to be changed.  :)

5_zpsfch8v1pg.png

I've got a small update today. User haldarc commissioned a new hairstyle and sleeveless tunic outfit for the female part of the generator, and wants to share it with the community!  Download them here!

3_zpsqrno0esq.png

I also spoke with chalkdust recently and they came up with a great way to implement the anthro heads, by making the pieces facial marks instead of rear hair.  Which means you can now give your beastmen hair!  I also added the elf, wolf, and tiger ears to the beast ear section, so that they can work with the hair better.  The downside is that some of the colors do not match perfectly, but that can be fixed by playing with the gradients file.  Get the pieces here!

If you want to download everything at once, I've added a "Everything & the kitchen sink" to the main post, which has all the generator piece I've done (does not contain an actual kitchen sink).  Happy game making!  :)

feckyeslife

Sleepy Cat Mom
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really like the beast elements in your generator. Just a question: how come there aren't face bits for the horns with the little bits down the middle? The horns by themselves have a face piece, but the others don't.

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Kloe - Would the sink be a weapon, or an actual character (just imagine sinks in armor and sinks casting spells)?  :p

@feckyeslife - If a piece has a matching portrait piece, it's because I was able to edit it from the default graphics (the horns come from one of the facesets).  I'm not very good at making those pieces, so I'll leave that to someone more skilled than myself.  :)

topar395

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Would just like to say thank you very much for the wonderful resources. Nothing else like it out there. Just curious though if I'm the only one not able to get the anthrp head to show on the female TV? Everything else is working great!

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

The Icecream Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Kloe - Would the sink be a weapon, or an actual character (just imagine sinks in armor and sinks casting spells)?  :p

@feckyeslife - If a piece has a matching portrait piece, it's because I was able to edit it from the default graphics (the horns come from one of the facesets).  I'm not very good at making those pieces, so I'll leave that to someone more skilled than myself.  :)
A sink casting spells! that'd be ultra super duper cool!  :D :rock-right:

NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks for the anthro faces that will be really cool now that I can have hair on them will match the face closer as that has hair xD

Also thanks for the elf ears there gonna be helpful aswell

Column

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Aww yea. Plague doctor mask ftw. Excellent work! God, I love that there are people like you out there making stuff like this! Bless you.

Ilan14

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
All of these pieces! The wings, the hats, the outfits! All amazing!

Thank you very much for this! :D

SkySurfer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
5_zpsfch8v1pg.png

I've got a small update today. User haldarc commissioned a new hairstyle and sleeveless tunic outfit for the female part of the generator, and wants to share it with the community! <a data-ipb="nomediaparse" data-cke-saved-href="http://www.mediafire.com/download/kj1oz3piaop19vx/Haldarc" href="http://www.mediafire.com/download/kj1oz3piaop19vx/Haldarc" s+generator+pieces.rar"="">
~ Can we also have the "Face" for the generator? It seems to be missing in the downloaded files. Thanks in advance!  :)

Column

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Question/request. Would it be possible to get an accessory like the plague doctor mask, but without the beak? Like a Vega mask from street fighter basically?

Sythian Bard

Self Proclaimed Beard Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Came by to check in and I'm so glad I did. I love all the work you've done here. Thanks to you and all those who've collaborated with you. Much needed content here!

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@SkySurfer - I've already mentioned it, but if a generator piece doesn't have a face part it's because I wasn't able to edit a different piece to work for it.  Making those parts isn't my forte, so I'll leave that to someone more skilled than I.

@Column - So a blank full-face mask?  That seems doable, I'll add it to my mask idea list.  :)

I made a centaur template that was released with the last Restaff, so I thought I'd dress some up for y'all to us.  :)  
Centaurs_zpsixod80pc.png

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Another comic with Backstage Malak...
If you want to ask him anything, you can ask on my DeviantArt page! I'm not sure if you're allowed to do it here.
Forum tip of the day ...
If you get a temporary suspension for being a jerk to people who are trying to help you, and arguing with mods and admins, don't go making new accounts. Chances are, if you p**s us off enough to suspend you for a week, we're not going to hesitate giving you a permanent ban when you give us a reason.
E_6fAErVkAQILXu.png
I'm so close to releasing my game on steam! :blush::blush::blush:
Us:
"This game is awesome! I wish there are more games like this in the future."
Also us:
"I hate how games stopped being original and start copying other successful games."
Should've done this a few days ago but...
PRI_200136808.jpg
Rest in Peace, Sir Clive Sinclair
1940 - 2021
Entrepreneur, Technologist, Father of the Modern British Computing Industry, and protagonist of Legend of ZUN.

Without you, England's games and tech industry wouldn't be where it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
badalias