hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV Resources' started by hiddenone, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Column

Column Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Engrish
    A full face blank mask would be great! Also a fox mask, like the one the anbu ninja on Naruto wore

2. thejamesmcornett

thejamesmcornett Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    *sees the Dragon head and tail*

DUDE! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

That was the one thing I was missing in order to have my game even begin to be a possibility! You just legit made my Christmas. ^_^

3. McSundae

McSundae Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    I love the horsemen :D I actually didn't planned atm to get some into my game, but these are looking too good to leave them alone ;-)

4. satch4684

satch4684 Warper Member

First Language:
    english
    just found out about the latest rpgmaker and bought it, thanks a lot this makes it even better!   

if somebody manages to work out matching faces for the beastmen, that would make this truly complete!

5. Azaarious

Azaarious Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    May I edit your Plague Doctor mask to make it more steampunk? I will credit you for the template of course.

6. hiddenone

hiddenone Lurker Extraordinaire Moderator

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Azaarious - Feel free to edit the mask, and let me know what you do with it!  I love to see what people create with my pieces.  :)

Centaurs aren't the only half-human, half-animal, creatures that need more love, so here are some templates so you can make your own lamia characters!

[​IMG][​IMG]

Happy game making!  :rwink:

mbncd, PandaMaru, NRool and 9 others like this.
  7. SkySurfer

SkySurfer Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    ` I LOVE THIS!! Great for pyramid monster characters and/or for forest hidden enemies!!! I wonder if there will be a scorpion half human.  :p

8. Azaarious

First Language:
    English
    Just finished what I was doing. Should I post it here, or make a new topic and tag you. I could also just post it where I requested it at: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/53479-steampunk-masks/

9. satch4684

satch4684 Warper Member

First Language:
    english
    seeing as how the resources work, there should be no problem at all with conflicts or anything like that adding more to the generator right?  (as long as file names are changed if they are same)

because if nothing else, I wanna probably throw mon's generator expansion in there too

10. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Ghost of Christmas Kloe Ghost of a Princess Seagull Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Yeah, as long as they are all named correctly, it should work!

11. Azaarious

First Language:
    English
  12. hiddenone

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    It's Christmas, so I thought I'd give y'all a present of random things~   :)

First up is a sheet of decorated lamias to go along with the templates.

[​IMG]

Next are some little hills to add to your A2 tile sheet, so that you can have some height variation to your maps (shift clicking will be your friend when making multiple layers).

[​IMG][​IMG]

And last but not least, some rapiers.  The default graphics lack any stabby swords, so I thought I'd make some to fill that gap (they're designed to work with the 'thrust' motion).  And since any weapon for the SV battlers I make probably wouldn't have an icon, I made some matching ones as well.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Happy game making!  :rhappy:

mbncd, Chiara, JiM83 and 4 others like this.
  13. Column

Column Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Engrish
    Screee! I was joking about making a "monster girl dating game" for a friend of mine (yes, for a friend) who is obsessed with that monmusu anime show! If someone could make a cute harpy girl, smile girl and i think spider girl? i cant even remember what all there is. but these are great! keep it up!

14. neftalis

neftalis Villager Member

First Language:
    french
    just one word.... Wonderfull.

I work on a game for my wife (ya, just for her) and i search some anthropomorphics characters, you realy help me :)

Now i just need to work on some "insect human" like scorpion or spider but i hate pixel art realy so hard for me :)

Your lamia and other creature is realy beautyfull

sorry for my english, i am french :'(

15. Yurash

Yurash Crazy Cat Lady :P Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    These look cool ^_^ (PTF-ing so I can find for future reference/crediting!)

16. topar395

topar395 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Thank you HiddenOne> Happy Holidays!

17. SkySurfer

SkySurfer Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    FISHES BUTTERFLIES AND MORE!!! YES YES YES!!! Thank you very much HIDDENONE!!!  ;_;

18. Barakonda

Barakonda Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Dude you are awesome!!! If I didn't already have an account here I would have created one just to tell you that!

Keep up the good work!

P.S. when a demo/POC version of my game is ready I'll send it to you :D   

19. kingkoopa300

kingkoopa300 Sprite Farmer Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Hello i love to help with generator parts I realized you had no faces for Animal/beasts parts so i copy and pasted some quick from open source images... these are WIP maybe even a nice layout if anyone wants to improve on them... Hiddenone your free to claim these as yours, just special thanks me ;)
     ​
    example​
     ​
    As you see work hardest in find a nice tiger face, photoshop make it super easy so enjoy​
    Warning if you don't know how to install this goes with Rear Hair Version so you kinda gotta match it up with it's number ​
     ​
    download​
    <iframe src="https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=A965337A967AD0F7&resid=A965337A967AD0F7%21134&authkey=ADURZLpN3X9JClI" width="98" height="120" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

20. hiddenone

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @kingkoopa300 - Thanks for taking the time to work on the portrait pieces, but they don't quite fit the default style (which is the biggest reason I haven't included those pieces, since I can't match the portrait style either).  :)

It's New Year's Eve, so here's a present for the new year: a pack of masks.  From goggles that actually cover your sprites' eyes, to masks that hide a secret when you change their colors, and a downright terrifying mask to run into in the dark, these 7 masks will help disguise your characters.  :)  
    [​IMG]
    Download them here!

Also, I found something out while working on these.  You can include descriptive names in the filenames, as long as you're careful where you put them.  So I included them for these masks, and I'm curious if you guys like having the names or not?  I find them helpful, but let me know if y'all think I should keep including them.

As always, happy game making! :rwink: