thejamesmcornett

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
*sees the Dragon head and tail*

DUDE! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

That was the one thing I was missing in order to have my game even begin to be a possibility! You just legit made my Christmas. ^_^

McSundae

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
I love the horsemen :D I actually didn't planned atm to get some into my game, but these are looking too good to leave them alone ;-)

satch4684

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
just found out about the latest rpgmaker and bought it, thanks a lot this makes it even better!   

if somebody manages to work out matching faces for the beastmen, that would make this truly complete!

Azaarious

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
May I edit your Plague Doctor mask to make it more steampunk? I will credit you for the template of course.

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Azaarious - Feel free to edit the mask, and let me know what you do with it!  I love to see what people create with my pieces.  :)

Centaurs aren't the only half-human, half-animal, creatures that need more love, so here are some templates so you can make your own lamia characters!

Lamia%20-%20female_zpsn0qzndiz.png
Lamia%20-%20male_zpssiffs3ry.png

Happy game making!  :rwink:

SkySurfer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Azaarious - Feel free to edit the mask, and let me know what you do with it!  I love to see what people create with my pieces.  :)

Centaurs aren't the only half-human, half-animal, creatures that need more love, so here are some templates so you can make your own lamia characters!

Lamia%20-%20female_zpsn0qzndiz.png
Lamia%20-%20male_zpssiffs3ry.png

Happy game making!  :rwink:
` I LOVE THIS!! Great for pyramid monster characters and/or for forest hidden enemies!!! I wonder if there will be a scorpion half human.  :p

satch4684

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
seeing as how the resources work, there should be no problem at all with conflicts or anything like that adding more to the generator right?  (as long as file names are changed if they are same)

because if nothing else, I wanna probably throw mon's generator expansion in there too

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

The Icecream Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
seeing as how the resources work, there should be no problem at all with conflicts or anything like that adding more to the generator right?  (as long as file names are changed if they are same)

because if nothing else, I wanna probably throw mon's generator expansion in there too
Yeah, as long as they are all named correctly, it should work!

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It's Christmas, so I thought I'd give y'all a present of random things~   :)

First up is a sheet of decorated lamias to go along with the templates.

Lamias_zps2531xizq.png

Next are some little hills to add to your A2 tile sheet, so that you can have some height variation to your maps (shift clicking will be your friend when making multiple layers).

hill%20amp%20lamia%20screenie_zpswjs5xxzd.png
A2%20Small%20Hills_zpsb5kkcv6u.png

And last but not least, some rapiers.  The default graphics lack any stabby swords, so I thought I'd make some to fill that gap (they're designed to work with the 'thrust' motion).  And since any weapon for the SV battlers I make probably wouldn't have an icon, I made some matching ones as well.

Rapier%20icons_zpsf23fzabu.png
Rapiers_zpsft2n4tvo.png

Happy game making!  :rhappy:

Column

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Screee! I was joking about making a "monster girl dating game" for a friend of mine (yes, for a friend) who is obsessed with that monmusu anime show! If someone could make a cute harpy girl, smile girl and i think spider girl? i cant even remember what all there is. but these are great! keep it up!

neftalis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
just one word.... Wonderfull.

I work on a game for my wife (ya, just for her) and i search some anthropomorphics characters, you realy help me :)

Now i just need to work on some "insect human" like scorpion or spider but i hate pixel art realy so hard for me :)

Your lamia and other creature is realy beautyfull

sorry for my english, i am french :'(

Yurash

Crazy Cat Lady :P
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These look cool ^_^ (PTF-ing so I can find for future reference/crediting!)

topar395

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Thank you HiddenOne> Happy Holidays!

SkySurfer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
FISHES BUTTERFLIES AND MORE!!! YES YES YES!!! Thank you very much HIDDENONE!!!  ;_;

Barakonda

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Dude you are awesome!!! If I didn't already have an account here I would have created one just to tell you that!

Keep up the good work!

P.S. when a demo/POC version of my game is ready I'll send it to you :D   

kingkoopa300

Sprite Farmer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hello i love to help with generator parts I realized you had no faces for Animal/beasts parts so i copy and pasted some quick from open source images... these are WIP maybe even a nice layout if anyone wants to improve on them... Hiddenone your free to claim these as yours, just special thanks me ;)
 ​
example​
 ​
As you see work hardest in find a nice tiger face, photoshop make it super easy so enjoy​
Warning if you don't know how to install this goes with Rear Hair Version so you kinda gotta match it up with it's number ​
 ​
download​
<iframe src="https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=A965337A967AD0F7&resid=A965337A967AD0F7%21134&authkey=ADURZLpN3X9JClI" width="98" height="120" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@kingkoopa300 - Thanks for taking the time to work on the portrait pieces, but they don't quite fit the default style (which is the biggest reason I haven't included those pieces, since I can't match the portrait style either).  :)

It's New Year's Eve, so here's a present for the new year: a pack of masks.  From goggles that actually cover your sprites' eyes, to masks that hide a secret when you change their colors, and a downright terrifying mask to run into in the dark, these 7 masks will help disguise your characters.  :)  
masks_zpshjwvzowu.png

Download them here!

Also, I found something out while working on these.  You can include descriptive names in the filenames, as long as you're careful where you put them.  So I included them for these masks, and I'm curious if you guys like having the names or not?  I find them helpful, but let me know if y'all think I should keep including them.

As always, happy game making! :rwink:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

so... I decided since a park was an area in my game... here's an enemy that's slide with a hand behind it. cause why not.
Hot chocolate and music make studying and note-taking much easier :kaoluv:
Until my hand cramps up from writing too much!
Doing RPG Maker News for 21st September 2021

Malak is still waiting for Dark Deception Chapter 4... This was him yesterday after another sugar crash.
Again, he's fine. He's just bored at this point, considering he's exhausted his entire vacation bucket list.
Am I the only one who files custom resources under specific folders to remember who to credit? :kaoswt2:
1632263519730.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlaireBear1