hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV Resources' started by hiddenone, Oct 26, 2015.

1. J-G

J-G Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I see. This would be cool but not sure I understood how to use it very well lol. I'll still give it a go

2. Lacophie

Lacophie Warper Member

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Probably a dumb question: I can't add the full image to the map, how am I supposed to scale it to the correct size to make it movable through the map? I took a print of my problem.

Attached Files:

3. Wavelength

Wavelength Pre-Merge Boot Moderator

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    @Lacophie I think you're trying to use MV-format resources in Ace (or another RPG Maker). You'll need to downsize it in an image-editing program like GIMP or Photoshop.

4. slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2 Little Red Riding Hood Moderator

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    @Lacophie I might be reading this wrong, but sounds like you're trying to use it as a wlaking character. It's a battler though and so it's formatted as a battler (different dimensions and what not) and not as a walking character.

Wavelength likes this.
  5. Lacophie

Lacophie Warper Member

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Ohh, I understood now. I'm creating a project using an ABS plugin, so I thought that I could use this sprites as walkable enemies. Thanks for the reply @slimmmeiske2 and @Wavelength

6. kaow

kaow Warper Member

First Language:
    thai
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    thank u ♥

MMMm likes this.
  7. hiddenone

hiddenone Lurker Extraordinaire Moderator

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I hope you guys are ready for some awesome Hine sprites! @FrozenNorseman was kind enough to share his commission with everyone again, so today we get some new NPCs and the first Hine monster!

First up are some armored NPCs! The leather-clad guards are fine for small sleepy villages, but bigger towns need better guardians... And these guys are ready to step up to the challenge! Clad in metal plates and chainmail, these knights are a willing and able to battle any monsters that attack their towns!
    metal armor ex.png
    [​IMG]
    Speaking of monsters, this giant spider is here to crawl into your nightmares! This awful arachnid is as big as a person, and hungry! Even experienced adventurers know to avoid these beasts when they see them prowling caves and forests.
    monster-spider.gif
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Unfortunately, monster spiders don't just live in the wild... Some of them are smart enough to disguise themselves to sneak into towns! Of course, they can't eat anyone in their human form, so anyone unlucky enough to become their target gets to see this terrifying transformation before their end!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Well, that's it for today! Oh, a quick question for people: would you like some master download files for my resources? I'm considering making a few (like my kitchen sink generator part one, but for the other resources), but only if people would find it useful. :)

Happy game making! :rwink:

8. J-G

J-G Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Wow that's awesome!

9. MMMm

MMMm Veteran Veteran

Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Yeah, it's always great to have things in one place. It would be useful.