YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Spctorres have the human sprite on the event.
make a move route, and in it select the event to be moved.
make it look down, change the graphic to the one with the spider coming out.
put a small wait, about 15 frames shoud do but if too slow 7, change it to fit your tastes, look left
put a small wait, look right
putt a small wait, look up
put a small wait, then look down and change graphic to the spider. no wait between them, we want it to be as seamless as we can, for the spider to seem to change graphic looking down already.
...it is done.

ShinySlowqueen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Sorry if this has been asked before, but Does RearHair_p605 not have an accompanying face graphic? When I used it in the generator, my character's portrait is bald.

HeyItsKidd

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm actually having the same issue as Slowqueen, here.

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@ShinySlowqueen and @HeyItsKidd That happens because I didn't make a face graphic for that part (pretty much, if you see a sprite but don't see a portrait piece for a generator part then it means I just never made the face for it). Luckily, I teamed up with whtdragon a while ago and she actually made an upgraded and finished version of that hair that can be found in this ReStaff release thread. :)

CrowStorm

Storm crow descending, Winter unending.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey @hiddenone, you wouldn't happen to have (somewhere in this 52 page resource warehouse) something like your amazing villagers & guards done in your earlier tall style(s), do you? I'm using the more standard/traditional tall style sprites (the ones that more or less match the talls from the Dark Fantasy pack, emphasis on the more or less) and your current style (which is amazing) is jussssst different enough to stand out.

Good tall sprites are hard to find so I'll keep using your newest if not, even if they don't quite match, I am not overly bothered by such things.

Toxsick

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
IDK if people still look at these but I added some of the clothing options and for some reason the colors don't appear on certain versions of the character. Like It will pop up on the picture but then not in sideview or it'll pop up in side view but not the the walking characters. I know there in right because i can change some of the colors on each like the scarf will change color on face but then when i change the armor color it doesn't change but then it does on the SV so i'm very confused

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@CrowStorm All of my resources (or at least links to them), are in my opening post. So if it's not there, then I haven't made any... Which is the best answer I can give, because I honestly can't remember everything I've made at this point. :rswt I'm pretty sure I didn't make any clothes for my non-Hine tall sprites though, but other people did and posted a few around here.

@Toxsick Sorry, I'm not sure what your problem is, all of my generator parts seem to work fine in my generator. Without knowing which ones are giving you trouble, I can't make any helpful suggestions.

Morizel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
May I request you for SV battlers of RTP big Dragon?
I wanted to make shapeshifter player, which turns from human into dragon and vice versa.

Morizel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It seems that NO DRAGONS FOR ME! )))

Last edited:

CrowStorm

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I cannot see this sprite (on the left) as anyone but Vladimir Putin:

help

Last edited by a moderator:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I have deleted a lot of posts that were off topic. Please be mindful not to flood threads with off topic chatter.

CrowStorm

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, I made a recolor of one of the great Hiddenone's awesome knights. In my game, these guys are the Crimson Bla er I mean...Knights of the Rosy Cross, and answer only to the Cardinal.

$rosicrucian.png

I don't even want credit--it's just a simple recolor which is, sadly, about the upper limit of my spriting ability anyway-- just make sure to credit hiddenone.

Toxsick

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@hiddenone I figured it out a few days ago some how I got the files for 600 and 601 mixed up in my files so neither of them would color. I love all your work btw I’m not artistic in the least so these help a lot. This whole community is great and very nice :)

FrozenNorseman

Shivering
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, I made a recolor of one of the great Hiddenone's awesome knights. In my game, these guys are the Crimson Bla er I mean...Knights of the Rosy Cross, and answer only to the Cardinal.

I don't even want credit--it's just a simple recolor which is, sadly, about the upper limit of my spriting ability anyway-- just make sure to credit hiddenone.
Great! It's cool to see these find use! I've spent far too much time putting together all manner of different characters with the new sprites hidden has made, and I love what I can do with these. They really make for a great addition to a fantasy/medieval setting!

Morizel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Will you make character sprites for default RTP plants?
I just want to make dungeons without random encounters and with visible monster groups.
Animated SV battlers is cool. But how they supposed to look out of combat?

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hiddenone, I have a question in regards to your Hine Sprites. When you designed them was there a particular tileset that you thought they meshed best with? Such as RTP, or the Ancient Dungeons tilesets, to name a few as an example. Or did you imagine to create them where they could blend in seamlessly with many styles?
Merely curious what tileset style you felt they worked best with.

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Morizel I don't plan on making a map sprite for the plant at the moment. You could check the list Avery made for RTP-matching things people have made, it's possible someone's already made one.

@Guardinthena I tried to make my Hine sprites so they'd work with all sorts of tilesets, though obviously if the style is out there then it won't work. But I think they'll work great with the RTP and FSM tilesets, and they should work with the Ancient Dungeons (though I haven't tested that since I don't own the MV version of that tileset). :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 5)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yet another custom skill animation, sometimes i waste too much time on details people will barely notice :kaocry:
Time flies by... already 1/6th of the calendar released :o
Realizing that 2020 is the only year since 2015 that I haven't made a RM game. Maybe I should do a tiny one to keep the streak?
grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xperiad