hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Awesome sprites! How can i contact you for use them to a commercial game?

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unless you've been living under a rock, chances are you've seen @Avery's awesome flesh tiles (and if you have been living under a rock, you can find them here and here ;) )! I know I'm not the only who saw them and felt like making something to go along with them (check out @Guardinthena's whale mouth and @Harrumi's ship additions), so I decided to make some sprites!
skinless_map.png
These skinless folk are ready and willing to wander any of your creepy dungeons! No flesh caves in your game? No worries, I'm sure these guys would happily stalk students in a school or hunt heroes in a graveyard.
What other uses could y'all see for these? Let me know, and as always, happy game making! :rwink:

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wonderful as always. I particularly like the brownish ones that look more mummified. Love it! XD

Harrumi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ohh, that is just great! Awesome work!

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
OOH!! Now we can make a little town called "Attack On Titanonia"!! :p
Those look perfectly great/creepy. Great job @hiddenone .

-MIA

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Amazing work as always! Very excited to see these! We're finally getting some monsters for the flesh dungeon!

The A-ster

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@hiddenone Probably get this a bunch, but may I request (at some point, whenever you desire. I ain't forcing anyone to do anything) the RTP Dragon Battler? That's one that I have been eager to see here for awhile. Thanks!

Hope everyone's staying safe during this time, as well!

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, not sure if you are taking suggestions, but...
Ever thought about making templates for diagonal char movement? Both your different mv-style ones and your original hine ones?

palatkorn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@hiddenone
I am creating a new project and I use your parts mask with some sets. Can I use it commercially?

Last edited:

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Avery made some amazing looking donkey faces for MV (get them right here!), and mentioned to me that there weren't any sprites that matched them... So I turned my Hine horse into a bunch of donkeys! Now even those poor new adventurers can find a ride that matches their budget!
Happy game making! :rwink:

Yuzuko

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, those sprites are awesome ! Sorry for this question but I'm new to this forum :yswt: How I download the whole sprites ? Is there a way to have a Zip file or I have to download all sprites one by one ?

WickedWolfy

Touch Fluffy Tail!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
En
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hiya. Sorry for Necro, but wanted to say two things.

- Thank again for all your hard work!
- Is there a sprite for a "Gray Wolf" walker?... asking for a friend >_>

Nanaki

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I had a question about the terms (I'm new to the forum and also the RM series, so I don't have much to go on and don't want to misinterpret things). I'm trying to do some pre-planning for my game, and I'm not sure which engine/maker I want to use, so I'd like to make a few small scenes and see what I think suits my game. When your terms say "Maker Required: RPG Maker MV" does that mean that if I decide MV isn't working out for me, I am not licensed to use the bases in another engine and will need to redo my sprites? Or is it more of a statement of the technical limitations (e.g. the spritesheets will work in MV out of the box)?

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@Nanaki You need to own RPG Maker MV to use these. You are allowed to use them in other RPG Makers (XP, VX, VXAce, etc. though they are not optimized for those, so you'll have to edit them), but say if you decide you don't like MV and you port your game to Unity for example, then you won't be able to use these sprites anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 7)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Unpopular opinion: I always consider my players as my guinea pig for my experiment (my game) :p
Error brain.exe is not responding. Shutdown and run pillow.exe and bed.exe instead?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr