hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

SeraThornwood

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Other
It's possible to have the FG of the hat of Jiangshi as generator part?
I'm looking for an hat like that and in my thread I was redirected here :kaohi:

Moon_Haven

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just went through all 54 pages... Phenomenal work @hiddenone, truly!

Last edited:

hsumi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Any chance the remaining monsters from the RTP might have animated battlers made (particularly the large boss ones)? The ones already here are amazing!

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I forget if this was answered before, so please excuse me if it was. For your Hine sprites, I see that you have the different flesh tones for your premade male and female figures but none available for the nude bases. Do you have these but did not release them? Or is it you only changed the flesh on those bits when you made the customs?

Two more questions if you don't mind. Would you consider your tall SV battlers something that can be used with the Hine sprites?

Last question, I promise. I was debating editing the horse Hine sprite and transforming it into a few different animals, such as an elk, unicorn and the asian kirin/quilin (horse dragon looking creature). When I finish those, would it be alright if I posted them here on your forum? I thought it would be lovely to expand the Hine sprite monster base.

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Guardinthena I don't think I've ever shared the palette for the flesh tones, it's not fully finished since there are still lots of options I want to include but just haven't gotten around to yet. This is some of the ones I use when recoloring for the full sheets:
skintone palette.png
For the tall battlers... Hmm, I think you could use them with Hine sprites but it wouldn't be a perfect match. So if you feel like they'd work for you, go for it!

Thanks for asking first, yes you can edit my horse sprite to make new creatures and share them. Just make sure to mention my terms and link back to my page. :) More creatures are always welcome to see. :rwink:

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you so much for such a speedy response, hiddenone! Those color palettes will come in handy, so thank you for sharing those! Is the first palette the human flesh tones and the second one the elves? And now I'm curious, 'lots of options I want to include,' would that be the odd blue/green skin palette or something?

Fantastic! When I get to editing them I'll make sure to link back!

Powerox

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How i can download SV Battlers Based on Default Enemies, SV Battlers and sign in "Everything else"?
And put all this in the game?

Last edited:

guigoso

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,im using your generator parts to develop a game.
thanks

Banjo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Am I the only one missing the face ("FG") images for RearHair605? I downloaded the "kitchen sink" bundle and it was the only hair that didn't have portrait graphics. I know some of the headgear never had FG images, but all the other hairs did so I was wondering if 605 is the only one or if there's a file missing?

Regardless, this stuff is incredible! Many thanks for sharing!

EDIT: Sorry, just saw that it never had a matching FG image but found the alternate version in July 2018 ReStaff download. I like Your sprites too, so using the FG from that with your SV sprites for the best of both worlds!

A request if it's ever possible: an MV generator outfit of blue denim short-shorts and a white singlet/vest/tanktop (I needed it for female characters but male and female would be even cooler). Pretty please?

Last edited:

CloudzChow

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello Hiddenone, could you ask Schlangan to update your generator? Since the old rgxe files no longer working in his new version

FirozKhan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi hiddenone, these are great....
But is there a face graphic for human flesh npc?...
:D :D

McSundae

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Hey, there I'm back from a longer maker pause and I just have to say that your Hine Sprites are so adorable :biggrin: I'm already working on outfits and I want to create matching animal sprites for the overworld

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 6)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

One 3-day jam and a Game Awards... this month is moving... \o/
Maker-ing has been being the best thing that happened to me this year so far. it is so good to rescue some old skills fo creativity and the people I have met are really incredible. I love my coffelanders and tocudos buddies. Maybe one day I will reach other countries folks too. S2
Well... My game plays better at 1920x1080, so I guess that's the new resolution. Still runs at 60FPS. :LZSexcite: Also... I really want a boss to be able to build new maps around the player... Mostly because it's visually spectacular! I'm er... not quite sure yet how I can do that without making MV explode.... But I'll find a way, anything in service to the "sparkles"! :kaopride:
How to change your netbooks screen resolution

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vollar45