I figured out a little trick to get different humanoid bodies to work in the default generator, so I figured I'd share what I've made.
Credit: hiddenone & Kadokawa
Non-Commercial: Free to use
Commercial: Free to use (but let me know so I can check it out!)
Repost: Link to this thread
Edits: Allowed for personal use, please contact me before sharing them
Repost of Edits: Allowed, but please contact me first
Maker Required: RPG Maker MZ
How to use:
- Make a backup of your generator.
- Copy the 'Face', 'SV', 'TV', 'TVD', and 'Variation' folders from the downloaded pack into your generator. It shouldn't replace any other parts (my parts are numbered in the 600s), but if it does then you will need to renumber the 'p###' parts of generator images.
- The '- Generator Settings Files' folder contains saved settings to change the base body of the generator. Feel free to put those files where ever you can easily access them, and choose "Load Settings..." in MZ's generator to use these bodies.
- Do not touch the Ears section if you are using the orc or goblin bodies! The Ears are used to correct layering, so if you change the ears then clothing will not appear properly.
- Restart MZ and enjoy your updated generator!
Orcs all dressed up and ready to go
Sometimes people don't know I've made things for ReStaffs, so here are where I'll put links to it.