Hide actor status overlay/icon while he is attacking or performing a skill!

RPG_itch_Studio

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! Is there a way to hide temporary the status overlay (or icon) of an actor above his head during his attacks (or skills)?

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You're going to need a plugin for that. I recommend Yanfly's Battle Engine Core and Action Sequence plugins that have the commends to remove the overlay while skills are being used.

RPG_itch_Studio

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You're going to need a plugin for that. I recommend Yanfly's Battle Engine Core and Action Sequence plugins that have the commends to remove the overlay while skills are being used.
I took a look at the Action Sequnce plugins, but didn't find any script that ONLY hides the overlay. However, there are scripts that add or remove states from the enemy or actor.

RPG_itch_Studio

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I keep snapping wireless headphones. I think thats how they get ya, good sound quality but cheap plastic...
Broke the 1,000 hour mark on MV last night! Most of that was spent on 1 project, with most of that project being worked on outside the engine so far.
School books are so expensive... I just paid a fortune. :(
Does anyone knows those arts are just rip-offs from anime, or those are custom arts? There are no availlable TOS information so I'm not sure it's safe to get them
The universe does not want me to do another letsplay it seems... I keep bumping into problem after problem... Oh well. Still have several days to sort them out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whatswiththecat