nakina

Dat boi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm looking for a plugin that will hide the message that displays when you use a skill.

Capture.PNG

Weremole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Depending on what you already have Yanflys Action Sequence ones has options to hide it. Vanilla BatlleEngine Core has "Clear Battle Log" I think.

nakina

Dat boi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
With core battle engine I can use <Display Text> and <Display Icon> in the skill's note box and it does pretty much what I want it to do but there's still the black transparent line that shows up at the top. I'm just nitpicking at this point though, it works well enough that I don't think there needs to be a new plugin anymore. Thanks for your help, I missed those notetags before!

This can be closed.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hi everyone! Enjoying this nice long weekend. How are you all doing? :)
I just successfully tested having events check if specific actors are in a particular party slot and then changing image to match. This will let me make scenes take into account who is in the party at the time and arrange them accordingly - this is important since I'll have extra actors beyond current party. The script used is the same from MV and is compatible with my current core plugin setup in MZ. Thank goodness.
That awkward moment when you're talking about thinking about writing a limited shop stock plugin for MZ and then find out you already wrote one...last May. My memory is so bad.
When I open my project and I'm like, hell yeah.
Some drawings I made in Lapis, one day I intend to involve them in some RPG Maker project.
* maybe two wall frames
*or some sprite flower tiara, or maybe it inspires someone to do something.
bdd19b62e539d17b3b00cc3d63034f7d.jpg

fcca5c8471b34483da8e032cfe579275.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jairowind