Hiding the classes locked by character with Yanfly's ClassChange/SubClass plugins.

Rachel

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, I have searched and searched but have found no one else asking this specific question, or anything close enough for me to figure out a work around for myself. I've got a small game with 4 playable characters, a fighter, a healer, a mage, and a thief. Each character is tied to one of the 4 main classes. I have implemented 2 subclass options that shift the skills and abilities for each class. I have figured out how to lock classes to specific characters, as well as which ones are only primary classes and which are only subclasses. What I can't figure out is how to make it so after picking a character, say the fighter, it shows only the unlocked class of Fighter in the class selection screen and not the Mage or Healer classes, and only the Paladin and Fencer subclasses in the subclass selection screen, but not the Priest or Pyromancer subclasses. I want the only visible options for each character to be the ones they have unlocked. So the Healer will have only the Healer class, and only the Priest and Auramancer subclasses. As it currently works the Class selection shows all classes and subclasses, with the locked ones just grayed out. I want them to not show up. How can I get that to happen?

I'm not a programmer, the last time I did any programming it was in QBasic. So please know I have very limited understanding to altering the code of a plugin myself. If there's anyone who can help me with this, it would be so wonderful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPGLordLight