Nantas

- Game developer -
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here are some new screenshots ! And why not asking your opinion ? Which room do you prefer ?
They both serve as the Chamber of the Council, where Aren, emperor, get advices by the Councillers.

They have not been lighted, what you see is only done with the FSM tilesets.

1.png

2.png

Last edited:

Muramasamune

Smarter than the average bear
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Loving the varied shapes of these rooms! Especially that second screen, large and extravagant without feeling empty.
Great work, and I'm loving the redesigns of the characters and the progress being made on this project!

Nantas

- Game developer -
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Amazing to see how you, @alennor and some other people agree that the second one is better, even if it is the ancient version of the room !
I will try to work on the ancient one then, I am not fully satisfied with it yet.
Thank you for your compliments @Muramasamune !

Nantas

- Game developer -
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here is a new version of the Chamber of the Council !
I have just discovered Pandamaru and The Real Fusion's castle pack !

What do you think ? Do you like this version more, or less ? Things to correct ? :)

Hero_Claive

(Phoenix Ember)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This game looks extremely promising! I like the art direction and it's very professional that you have your own specialized writer rather than a director who usually takes over most of the game's story in these types of projects.

I like the overall themes of the story, but it does seem a little generic in a historical sense. The evil chancellor is, definitively, a highly-used trope in RPG history, so I'll look forward to seeing how this game separates itself and breaks that mold. It seems like greater elements are at play anyways, so I trust that the finished product will have its own take on the classic down-with-the-king tale.

Anyways, mapping looks solid, characters seem intricate, and it looks like your team is off to a good start. Hope you guys add more screenshots soon, this is worth following.

Nantas

- Game developer -
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks @Hero_Claive !

The game is not meant to be a classic rpg with evil and good characters. No one is entirely white, and no one is entirely dark.
The chancellor is not evil. He defends his country, acting the way he thinks he should. Aren thinks he is in the right side, but he is still a child : it's hard for him to understand that there are different ways possible.

You can hope a lot about our project's story. We are working hard on it !

We will keep adding screenshots very soon ! Stay tuned !

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Every map made by @Nantas is all good looking so you guys who following this project should look forward on the new demo! And here Nantas new transition on battle!:
NantasNew.gif

Who doesn't like Knight+Samurai isn't?

Muramasamune

Smarter than the average bear
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As someone with a username with the names "Muramasa" and "Masamune" in it, it is physically impossible for me to not like samurai/sword related things (And I do freely admit to having a very soft spot for classic knights as well), and so this is meeting all of my standards.
Looks incredible, Alennor~

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
As someone with a username with the names "Muramasa" and "Masamune" in it, it is physically impossible for me to not like samurai/sword related things (And I do freely admit to having a very soft spot for classic knights as well), and so this is meeting all of my standards.
Looks incredible, Alennor~
This project looks very promising. Best of luck with it! I love the battler. :kaoluv:
Thank you guys! Wait for the next cool update of the battler!

Nantas

- Game developer -
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Important information !

The demo should be finished around next June !
It's not entirely sure and it would depend on the artists we will rely on, but if everything goes well,
the demo should be finished at that time !

You will have news, updates and informations all along that time.

Stay tuned !​

LeeAceSan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love the sprite of the character and the animation, seems mature.

The game look professional, I will follow your thread and I'm looking forward to play a demo.

:thumbsup-left:

SookyLala

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm really digging the title screen graphics, hey.

Liam3703

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How is development going?

Nantas

- Game developer -
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello @Liam3703 !

The development is going well, we have had a lot of new resources and we have progressed both on the story and on the combat system. I don't have much time to post regular screenshots and information about how we progress, but there is no doubt that this project will come to an end and not be given up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's my cute little ghost~
Minecraft Dungeons is a great example of a game that's much simpler than other games in its genre but almost as equally immersive and fun to play. Lotta RPGmaker devs could learn from that lesson.
Well, it's been a while since the last time I came here... Is there a JS scripting FAQ? I'd like to know what it's capable of achieving, and how :rswt
I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpgmakernoob