Not open for further replies.

Tsimcha

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello everyone I need help with my game's window display and opinions.

640 x 480

This is the one I want to use for my battle because all my characters will fit on screen perfectly without standing on walls or other background areas.

However on it's menu screen the character icons are too far apart in battle the player icons are much smaller.

640 x 418

You get this setting when you download the Yami's Battle Symphony. The menu screen is perfect but the battle screen can only fit 3 players good unless I change my angle to a slash like this \ but I don't want to because then my characters will be too far apart.

544 x 416

This is the original setting according to Yanfly's Core engine's saying and it's too small to fit the whole background for fighting unless I change the angles.

So my question is how can I fix the 640 x 480's menu screen to fit good? Because that's the one I want.

Or should I just not use the backgrounds with walls and such to avoid changing angles?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tsimcha

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I found a solution so forget this post.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Glad to announce:
Released a plugin mod for MV: SelectMultipleTargets v3.0 (mod of original by Zevia)

port to MZ is following

1,Randomly generate events with planted spawner events(great flexibility for customization and auto-match player's level)
2,Randomly enter roguelike dungeon
3,Player can exit dungeon or back to town or choose to challenge BOSS at the end of each dungeon
4,Dungeon maps can be randomly generated by a third-party tool
Got locked out of the house yesterday... best friends who had the spare ghosted me. Locksmith had to literally drill thru the lock bc they couldn't pick it. Whole process took 4 hours and far too much money. And they have to come back next week bc they don't have the right cylinder, cause it's an old interlocking lock. I'm livid lol
 I’m probably going to regret this, but I need kobolds for my project and I’ve decided to sprite them myself. This is Attempt #1, front view only.

KoboldFront.gif
It's a shame that Selection Control will not be ported to MZ. I found a neat way of using it to enable ways for tanks to protect squishies. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LollipopXD