Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
 Hello !  

( Sorry for my poor english ! )

I am thinking about buying the High Fantasy R. Pack 1,2 and The Deep resoucre pack.

My question 1. is : without the Monster Legacy and the Main Party Packs will i have enough actor,monster etc. sprites for making a not repetitive sprite game?

And the 2. :  Is there way to create maps like with the original RTP graphics? ( Field tiles )

Thank you , and sorry if i posted into wrong topic !

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The Mega pack contains enough resources to make a game, the monster legacy basically improves the quality of your monsters but is not strictly neccessary.

Same goes for the main party pack - it contains higher quality busts while the original three packs contain mostly faces only.

No, currently there is no field/worldmap tileset in the HF-Style, the tilesets made by PVGames are intended for a continuous map like in the later Ultima games.

The other map types can be done in HF style

The Old Ferret

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
 Thank You for the info ! I decided to buy them .. well .. Steam summer sale is Steam summer sale :D  

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am having a great day today humans! May your day be great too! Praise the altar.
Recently discovered that an old member called "Kaus" stole some tilesets from other games, claim as yours, and some people associate his nick with mine. Besides having the same name, he was publishing tilesets too. Bad luck? Guess maybe I'll need to change my nickname... :(

My best practices for a new amazing plugin by this author https://kagedesuworkshop.blogspot.com
Hark, I like trains.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KalebDivided