RenegadeForce

Game Developer and Artist
Reaction score
First Language
n/a
Primarily Uses
Hi.....

I am a newbie to rpg maker vx ace, I bought both rpg maker vx ace and the high fantasy mega resource bundle 5 months ago...

I am developing a game....Renegade: Secret Kingdom.... I have been working on it for 3 months 14 days now and I  have ran into a problem...

I realy dont like the ground and tree textures the high fantasy came with and I tried making my own resources but failed, awfully....

I was wondering if anyone could post a link to a website, or kindly give their own resources, which has ground and tree resources that are better, but similiar to the ones that came with the high fantasy resource bundle..

Credit will be given to the creator of the resources

THANK YOU SO MUCH.....

HAROON HEYLEN... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

cosmickitty

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
to my knowledge beyond the high fantasy pack, RM doesn't really have a lot of 3D resources.  I'd suggest looking at 3D communities (byond,unity, etc)

RenegadeForce

Reaction score
First Language
n/a
Primarily Uses
Its just I really enjoy making games with RPG maker vx ace and I have bought it and the high fantasy resource mega pack..........

I'll keep this forum open for a little longer

Celianna

Tileset artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to resource requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
well, I don't think there are any right now... but you can maybe put up a suggestion to PVGames (creator of the HF pack)... who knows, they might do it in the future...

RenegadeForce

Reaction score
First Language
n/a
Primarily Uses
Thank you!

All the best in future projects!

HAROON HEYLEN

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
PVG's resources are most often 2D-renders or 3D-models. Looking into 3D-Communities will only help if you know how to render a 3D-model to a RM-compatible format, because RM can't read 3D-files.

That is the main reason why most of those resources are from PVG only, but there is one other artist on this forum (in the classified area, I don't have the link ready) that offers paid renderings of new 3D-Models. You'll have to keep looking - resources like that are rarer, but they exist.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So many ideas, so little energy.
SA57Face.pngSA57_IDLE.gifThis is just a "Chinese opera actor" who is totally not a serial killer. Now, we just need to clean up a pile of dead bodies found in his backyard. :kaojoy:
E7DsT3VXsAInVpu

working on my avatar, because i couldn't stand looking at it anymore :D
still not finished though...
alpacaraptors = love!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bububoo