Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Greetings,

I've looked everywhere for a High Score Plugin and haven't found anything yet, if someone knows of one please post a link.

If not I would like to suggest a High Score plugin similar to classic arcade games that draws on a variable as a score and automatically places the highest score in a list. It would be great if this High Score page could be pulled from a common event or could follow the title screen after 10-15 seconds. I would like fonts and colors to be manipulated. The big feature would be the ability for the scores to be stored regardless if the save file still exists or not.

I plan on using a plugin like this to encourage speedruns of my game, but I feel a plugin like this would really add to our community.

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to read this request.

Grognard

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would also be interested in this, if anyone knows of such a plugin.
Thanks!

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Late, but maybe someone will find it helpful: view/download file (Google Drive). It lets you add scores to the list with either a plugin command or a script call, and provides options for adding access to the new score table scene via the title and/or pause menus. The score scene presentation is highly customisable via plugin parameters.

I learned a lot about scenes/windows while making this, was quite interesting~ :kaothx:

Grognard

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, this looks wonderful! Thanks Caethyril!

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You're welcome! I did test it a bit until all the bugs seemed to be gone, but if you run into any problems with it (or have any extra, related feature requests), let me know~ :kaojoy:

Edit: oh, and it's probably worth mentioning that it's made for use with version 1.5.0+ of the editor. If you're using an older version then some of the plugin parameters will be difficult to edit...

Last edited:

Arumws

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello Caethyril, i want to ask about how to use the plugin? can you give me some tutorial with videos or something please? thanks before:)

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[necro]Arumws[/necro]
I suggest you start a new thread in Javascript/Plugin Support. Provide a link to the plugin, and be as specific as you can about what you are having difficulty doing.

[mod]As the OP's requested was filled, I am closing this.[/mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Turns out 4 layers is A LOT.
I noticed random Japanese dialogue in the FF7 remake while playing in English. More than once. Just now I saved a vid where Tifa spoke Japanese after a battle. We all make mistakes lol, this is kinda funny though
I wonder if the new RPG Maker will have a built-in ABS for maps or a light effect system plugin out of the box.
Not having false expectations, but if it has both, then wow. I am gonna party all night. Nah I lie. I will party all night anyway, just searching for a good excuse. :stickytongue:
And BAM!, the moment you do understand Python setters by studying JS prototypes. That's called SERENDIPITY, coming with something when you was searching for something else. From "The three Princes of Serendib", a persian novel.
The sinking feeling when you realize your grandmother probably isn't long for this world, and the frustration when you know that this pandemic will take her away...not because she has Covid, but because no doctor is willing to see a patient to even run simple diagnostics anymore if one of her symptoms happens to be a recurring fever, even if her primary care physician gives her the test and it comes back negative.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
florencesnow