Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hiya! im rosetinteddreams! im a composer, i make orchestral music. my specialty is music that's calming, nice to have in the background, like town themes and healing songs and so on! people have also said my music fits well in strategy games and stuff.

i was pointed towards rpgmakerweb by someone who said there are plenty of people here looking for music for their games, and that commissions happen here, and i was hoping to get some commissioners here!

i also really like jrpg's, my faves are final fantasy x and x-2, and golden sun 1 and 2!

am i allowed to post a link to my music here in my intro thread? not doing that right now just to be safe! but if i get permission i will!

hii!

dreamfall887

Sun Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

VCraft

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Other
Welcome!
I enjoy calm music so much, I'll be happy to listen to yours!

DrWho42

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
hello and welcome to the community!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice to meet you @RoseTintedDreams!
Welcome to the forum! I'm a fan of Final Fantasy X and X-2 too. I really like X-2's battle system, I think it's an underrated game. :)
If you would like to share your music, I would suggest making a post in the "Art, Literature and Music" section, so more people can see it. :)

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?forums/art-literature-and-music.51/
me too! i was totally addicted to that battle system and, being a girl, i really liked the whole girl power theme in it! okay i'll make a post in there soon, i wanna represent myself here with my best works so i gotta so some work first!

t
Welcome!
I enjoy calm music so much, I'll be happy to listen to yours!
thanks! okay! i'll be posting some of my stuff soon in the forum the other person told me about!

hello and welcome to the community!
thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

FL Studio is a huge step up from LMMS but I'm having such a tough time with it D:<
The new Dune movie reminds me of the game Dune 2 made by Westwood. A quality product on its own, but extremely disloyal to its source of inspiration.
Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1AmAlex