Hime Custom Use Conditions help - Switch conditioned item.

Panda_Artist

Humble RPG Fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Good Morning / Day / Afternoon / Evening everyone.

I am in need of your assistance once again.

I am using this scirpt to make sure my "Tent" item is only usable if certain conditions are met like a save point or the world map...

with the formula option I believe it's possible to make the items' usage dependant on the switch of my choice... even has it's own letter "s" to work with in the formula... But I haven't been able to do it yet.

Is there any way we can achieve this?

Any help is appreciated!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
please show us a screenshot of the formula for the switch you tried, and we can tell you where you went wrong.

but there are too many possible causes to tell you what you might have done wrong without that info, because yes the formula should do that very easily.

Panda_Artist

Humble RPG Fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
28.05.2022_20.39.37_REC.png

Sorry about that.

I used a similar formula to game.map to allow certain items to be allowed on certain maps... but this one does not seem to work...

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
that is because your code is nonsense.
try
s[12]==true

(not tested)

Panda_Artist

Humble RPG Fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It works perfectly... Thank you so much for this. In retrospect I really ought to learn more how to do these complex formulas myself... I know there is no shame in asking for help but sometimes I feel like a pest !! :D

Thank you for this! I greatly appreciate it!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_6_24_2022_9_20_7.png
Here's Mike when you get a preemptive strike in battle. There's another one for when an enemy sneaks up on you too.
Suddenly, games mean nothing. The money spent was worth it to bring souls towards the light of life. May God bless my path forever. I pray that all are shaken for truth and poured out flat on the table of true understanding, knowledge, and wisdom. Bless you.
Finally I bought OMORI...cant wait to get traumatised!!!
Finished making this pretty ambitious forest map. Was wondering what y'all think of it! :kaopride:
1656136876015.png
All this anger everywhere,Who's happy but me?
Seems to be all the people that don't follow Jesus wholeheartedly. My smile might burn you ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jereDev