Labyrinthine

Artist/ Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
I've been trying to get Hime's Draw Magic scripit work (with Magic Units), but if i cancel the draw while in battle, it gives this error: script 'window_skilllist' line 81: nomethoderror occurred.

undefined method 'last_skill' for nil:nilclass. Any idea how to fix this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please link to the scripts you're using, we can't help you without that knowledge

Labyrinthine

Artist/ Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
Please link to the scripts you're using, we can't help you without that knowledge
Yanfly's Ace Battle Engine with elemental pop-ups, Enemy Target and Core Engine. 

Yami's Basic Module and Overlay script.

Hime's Global Common Events, Follower Event Touch, Magic Units, Junction and Draw Magic, with Command Setup.

Victor Basic and Victor Lighting.

Uh... would you like me to create direct links to the scripts or is it possible to work with this knowledge?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Uh... would you like me to create direct links to the scripts or is it possible to work with this knowledge?
Yes, that's why I said link to the scripts and not name them - we need to check how the scripts are written, and we don't have time to search for every obscure script through the entire internet ;-)

Labyrinthine

Artist/ Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
Yes, that's why I said link to the scripts and not name them - we need to check how the scripts are written, and we don't have time to search for every obscure script through the entire internet ;-)
Understood : -D Just a moment, i'll be putting them here at some point today :)

Labyrinthine

Artist/ Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses

Labyrinthine

Artist/ Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
Links above ^

Edit: I'm beginning to think it's the Hime's Command Setup that's causing trouble, since after removing it, the Draw magic script seems to be working. I'd rather have the draw skill as a command than a special skill though.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Labyrinthine, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I keep thinking up of new changes or improvements... Edit: Forgot to add the image Gimpwork.JPG
Hello, my nickname is Rigomor, but I am also known as Mopsikus. I work on RPG Maker games, and are currently working on a game called Peony of War.
If the world treats you like an enemy... Then the world must be your enemy...
What started as 1 RPG in development on the Nintendo DS, turned into 4 RPGs in development (1 on VX and 3 on VX Ace). Wish me luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Varlen