Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi all, I just downloaded Hime's Enemy Reinforcement plugin:

(http://himeworks.com/files/rmmv/scripts/HIME_EnemyReinforcements.js)

and as I'm not very good at eventing I'm pretty lost with it right now. What I ultimately want to do is introduce random reinforcements from a troop after an enemy on the battlefield dies. So if one enemy dies, another random enemy from the other troop takes it's place, and when both troops (or more, possibly) are finished the battle ends. Does anybody have any idea of how to make that work?

So far all I've done is experiment with conditional branches, trying to get a new enemy to appear after a specified enemy dies, but I haven't gotten that to work, either. I'm really a noob with MV so any help is appreciated. Oh and I am using the plugin command rather than script calls.

Thordon123

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks, any idea if it's compatible with Hime and Yanfly?

EDIT: Ah also, now that I look at it, it isn't quite what I need. I want the enemies to appear individually rather than in waves.

Thordon123

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah but it brings in whole troops rather than individual enemies unfortunately

EDIT: Nvm, I switched to waves, it's simpler. Thanks Isabella!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've invented a cheap way to manipulate weather. Should I get it patented?
It's change from frikin' hot to beautiful at the cost of only 4 beers.
I think is french enough.
Yanfly told me the new earth all animations in MZ look a bit like summoning potatoes and now I can't unsee it. halp
Despite time and all the other things I am working on, I decided that I am going to start a Fire Emblem-like project. Follow your dreams! I'll just have to balance hours efficiently. I'm also not making this as complex as my Might and Magic inspired project, so it will be a much easier project to work on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
layer6ai