SinfulPride

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So, er, I wanted to use Hime's Equip slots to add more then 2 different weapon types, it worked, however I'm stuck with a problem. Originally I was going to make 3 different names for slots of weapons, and give it to all the weapons, but, it doesn't work with Yanfly's item core, even with Hime's patch. So then I just made it to where I can equip 3 weapons by adding 3 different "weapon" types to the actor. But now I'm stuck with, how would I go about making a skill check if all 3 weapon slots are equipped before using a skill, because I've tried various evals I found and tried changing it up, but so far no luck.. Any help would be appreciated.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I think the yanfly Equip Core can do that, what the Hime's plugin does.
So didi you try to use it?

SinfulPride

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I think the yanfly Equip Core can do that, what the Hime's plugin does.
So didi you try to use it?
Yeah I have most of yanfly's plugins downloaded and installed, the only problem is in the equip core it gives me the same commands that hime's does, or at least that's what it looks like, but it doesn't show any way for me to call on whether or not it has more then one weapon slot equipped.

pasunna

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
try learn something from this
you need to use lunatic script mode maybe...

SinfulPride

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
try learn something from this
you need to use lunatic script mode maybe...
Only problem is the Lunatic mode for equip core only shows for custom attributes.. I looked through that post and tried some of the things on there but it wasn't working for me. Not sure if I just added it wrong..

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

All new MZ Weather & Title updates are also RETRO'able for MV! Updated RETRO project will be released on same day I'll release updated MZ demo -project!

retro.png
Just lost about half a day's worth of work because rpg maker crashed during playtesting and corrupted my file :kaolivid:
Boku.gif
advanced_puzzling.PNG
Having a lot of fun making different poses for my character sets! Open to suggestions/critique!

CSKttqh.png

AABS laser beams features:
1,Shoot penetrating laser beams for player's normal attack
2,Beam's width/damage/comsumes/loot can be controlled by events/variables with great flexibility
3,Beam can rebound to walls or certain regionID
4,Can play SE when shooting beams
5,Beam's images can be solid images or animated ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
POLk7