Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English

The Hime inventory system makes it easier for you to manage inventory-related mechanics.

The base plugin let's you assign ID's to your inventories and then change between them quickly using a simple script call. This means you can switch inventories on the map, during battle, using skills, and so on.

Eventually, more features will be added such as actor inventories, chest inventories, storage system, grid based inventory management, and other possibly interesting inventory mechanics.

For now, you get to have multiple inventories.

Download

Terms of Use: https://himeworks.com/terms-of-use/

Compatible with MV and MZ.

Usage

To switch party inventories, use the script call
Code:
$gameParty.setInventory( ID )
Where the ID is the ID of the inventory you want to switch to.
If the ID doesn't exist, a new inventory will be created with that ID.

By default the first inventory is called "party1".

Example

Let's say you wanted to create a second party inventory called "party2", you would say
Code:
$gameParty.setInventory("party2")
And then when you want to switch back to the first inventory, you would say
Code:
$gameParty.setInventory("party1")

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice. I'm excited for the storage systems. :)

Lochraleon

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! I'm a huge fan of your work. Thank you for doing what you do and providing open source plugins to the community. I am brand new to RPG Maker. I am using your plugin (MZ) and thought I'd share with you what I did with it. If you think it is a useful feature, please feel free add it into a future update :) I made a plugin on my own that requires your plugin... Since I suck at js I'm not releasing it. It is not great by any means but I am happy to send it to you directly. No credit needed since I basically copied windows js and scene Js functions. I'm sure you can program it much more optimal. Basically, I made it so different inventories can show up on the main menu list as a seperate command :) like "bag one" and "bag two". Instead of just "item" from the main in-game menu. Thanks Hime, you are an absolute legend!

Askann

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice plugin, love the music too.

Kino

EIS Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice work Hime!

tyomoki

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
No matter how I use the script, I can't exhale the warehouse window. Can I get your guidance?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skybola188