Damascus7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there! I'm using Hime's Actor Battle Commands (https://himeworks.com/2015/12/actor-battle-commands/). I've created a command that I want to only show up under certain circumstances, sort of like a summon effect, called Incarnate. I've made it a skill type with an ID of 5, and the only actor that can use it is actor 5. So I added that as a skill type under that actor's class.

I tried to use this hide script at the very beginning of the game, both as a script and a plugin command just to be sure:

hide_actor_command(5, skill_type 5)

However, the Incarnate command still appears in this list both in and out of battle.

I've got a feeling it's conflicting with one of my existing plugins, but I have no idea which one it could be.

Attachments

• plugins2.png
    plugins2.png
    690.1 KB · Views: 0

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Do you like to practice level design? I do hahahaha! It's not from a specific game, it's just some tests...Fase 1.png
I really need a better indicator of where you can jump up and down though I feel... otherwise I like how this turned out for the first part of the first dungeon of the game.
@Shaz needs to make a website for his plugins. (it can be done easily for free with google sites.) I can't find a database of them anywhere!
Dion2.jpg

testing #2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YOURBESTFRIIEND