RCXDan

Champion of Brightmoon Tor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So I've recently been baffled by how Himeworks's Inventory Core and Dynamic Item Stack don't seem to play well together.

The problem:

Basically if I put Item Stack + Dynamic Item Stack (allows you to expand stack limits while the game is running) under Inventory Core, it doesn't... work?

Example: Test NPC gives 15 arrows. Stack limit is 30. The attempted expansion was to allow you to hold 60 arrows. Run the test NPC again... and the stack limit of arrows is still 30.

The idea is to have item "upgrades" like in Zelda, like the Quivers and Bomb Bags and the like. I've tested this on a fresh game with none of my usual script loadouts, and the same bug still happens. :kaoback:

Last edited:

kyonides

Reforged is laughable
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Optional: Feel free to send me a basic demo with all those scripts involved in this messy situation via a DM.

Last edited:

RCXDan

Champion of Brightmoon Tor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@kyonides I should mention that none of the scripts I normally use have clashed with these two. I tested it... but even in a new project, with just Inventory Core and Item Stack+Dynamic Item Stack it still doesn't work properly. If it's too complicated to work with, I'll understand.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

May I make a suggestion for what language we should use for plugins?

IMG_1177.JPG
Have you opened all the advent calendar's yet? Don't forget to leave @Starbird_Resources and @WaywardMartian some love!
1638376821276.png
LOOK AT EM GOOOOOOOOOO!
Sorry for the spam with this, I'm just real happy with how this has gone :D
Custom sleep sequence done! :kaopride:
fuY8hyg.gif
The other day I posted a merchant airship tileset and said it was overflow from my Advent Calendar. @Avery said something like "that's one way to flex!" Well, this morning I woke up and realized THAT I MISCOUNTED AND AM SHORT BY ONE DAY. My face and palm are now perfectly fused together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scorchlicious