lubu15

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey all. So I've read the rules and am new to forums in general so I'm not sure if this is allowed.
I was wanting to essentially add more custom assets to the engine but can't draw or do any of that art stuff to save my life.

So I was wanting to know if it was at all possible to reach out here as I am looking to hire someone to take care of that side of things for me. Failing that I wanted to know if there is any general consensus on what the going rate per sprite/portrait would be in AUD

Cheers everyone.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can hire here, but not until you have 30 meaningful posts to reach veteran status and can access the Classifieds. To understand more why we have this rule in place, you can read this thread explaining it.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Most people will work with USD. I use xe.com to convert that to AUD, though whatever payment system you use (likely paypal) will have their own, slightly different conversion rate, and of course will add their fees as well.

yournamehere

Had Matter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You can hire here, but not until you have 30 meaningful posts to reach veteran status and can access the Classifieds. To understand more why we have this rule in place, you can read this thread explaining it.

What qualifies as meaningful?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Going around spamming game threads with "good job" is not meaningful. Reading threads and participating in discussion is meaningful. Answering questions that you know the answer to is meaningful. In general, showing that you are making effort at being a part of the community and not just quickly spamming 30 posts. We can tell.

It's really not hard. Just spend a a couple of days participating in the forums and you'll get there.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*le typical company rebranding that changes and adds absolutely nothing has arrived
Degica Games has become Komodo! Be sure to read more at the link below.

DarkAdria wrote on  Masked 's profile.
Hello, sorry to bother you. I have tried to send you a private message, but it indicates that due to the privacy settings it is not possible.
Some time ago, I finished my project and made a port for Android. Because the original idea was to play the game with a keyboard on PC, playing it with a mouse caused some bugs. (max 420 characters)...
Another day, Another migraine, I found out that the game is broken about the .... Stuff.... Im not best at coding and, I got this billion error, so no choice, I think the error is from Yanfly's SkillMastery...... Fixing it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoobymcsnack