- Apr 4, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Hirion - Fall (v1.2)
A falling system for the party leader on the map. Does partially works with followers however it is made for one character at the moment.
- Easy to setup and uses terrain tags for falling tiles.
- Enable/disable plugin ingame using a switch.
- A animation will be played when falling. You should setup a custom animation for this.
- If falling failed you can set damage to the player.
- Character effects when falling.
How to Use:
To use this plugin you need to setup a terrain tag for falling. More details about each parameter is included in the plugin.
Moghunter Chrono Engine: Put Hirion Fall plugin below this if installed.
This plugin will not work without the Core plugin. Please install this plugin below the core.
- Added a plugin command to check if falling.
- Fixed support for latest RPG Maker MV update version 1.5.1. Blink effect was not working as intended.
- Small changes to optimize the code.
Please credit me if you are planning on using this plugin. Thanks.
Private message me if you want to use this in a commercial project.