- Apr 4, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Hirion - Swim (v1.3)
A swimming system for the party leader on the map. This does not work with followers yet. This works with Moghunter Chrono plugin as well, you won't be available to use any tools if swimming.
- Easy to setup and uses terrain tags for swimming.
- Enable/disable plugin ingame using a switch.
- Custom graphics when swimming.
- A "splash" animation will be played when entering water/going out. You should setup a custom animation for this.
- A required item can be used in order to successfully swim.
- If failing to swim, i.e required item is not equipped, you can set damage to the player.
- Character effects. Example: Character will blink if taking damage from failing to swim.
How to Use:
To use this plugin you need to setup a terrain tag for swimming and change swim graphics to your custom one. More details about each parameter is included in the plugin.
For easy access to water you should change the passability in the tileset to be passable.
Moghunter Chrono Engine: Put Hirion Swim plugin below this if installed.
Hirion Fall: A great combination if used with this plugin.
This plugin will not work without the Core plugin. Please install this plugin below the core.
- Added "Unable to find swim graphic" alert message if swim graphic is not set or found.
- Added a plugin command to check if swimming.
- Fixed support for latest RPG Maker MV update version 1.5.1. Blink effect was not working as intended.
- Small update to add debug mode and cleaned up the code a bit.
- Updated to work with RPG Maker 1.6+ versions.
Please credit me if you are planning on using this plugin. Thanks.
Private message me if you want to use this in a commercial project.