Champion of Brightmoon Tor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So I have two burning questions.

1: I want to have a barrier state that doesn't just block damage, it functions based on the amount of hits it can take.

Like let's say actor 1 has a 5 hit barrier that negates all damage taken while it's up. The actual strength behind an attack doesn't matter - a 5 hit combo by the demon king will get rid of it but so will 5 rats attacking at once.

I feel the best way I can describe this is like the Pokemon Mimikyu's Disguise ability where it can block a direct attack but only once.

I am intensely curious if theres a way to pull this off via a script or something like that.

2: I'm pretty sure this was asked before but I'm curious if it's possible to make the game keep track of using weaknesses on enemies.

Like you hit an enemy with a super effective attack, and a variable rises so it does something different next time it's hit with a super effective attack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My app store submission for Knight Bewitched 2 got rejected - I forgot that Google's not as fond of scantily clad girls as Steam is. I'll have to replace my cover art...
I have just restored the Pelican Town Community Center in Stardew Valley. Somehow I feel like I've completed a rite of passage as a gamer.
Just a heads-up that Slip into Ruby and Jump into Javascript might be a bit slow for now while I'm on the team porting the YEP plugins to VisuStella's MZ suite.
So I managed to build a teleport skill. You can see the progression in the development topic
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/in-dev-multi-hit-target-selection.125049/

Here's how it looks:

But the real question is, can I pull off FF8?

I love these little slime battlers. Really wish I could find more animated ones :'(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gothsorrowsuffer