Hiya!

Illusionless

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello. I am new to this RPG Maker forum. I'm also new to RPG Maker MV and RPG Maker in general. I look forward to learning and growing my skills with RPG Maker one step at a time, but for now I'm pretty noob haha! I look forward to meeting you all. Canadian Time zone-EST.

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome and have fun xD

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello Newcomer...ahem...@Illusionless Welcome, My name is Bendyizzt and I make Music and [sometimes] pixel art. I look forward to helping you with your game and remember, you need help with music themes? I'll be on it...

SigmaSuccour

Dogmatic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Urdu, English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello hello, and welcome! Looking forward to what you end up cooking with RPG Maker. :LZScheeze:

Dutchmountain

Engineering the impossible
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the club. Feel free to ask anything you like to learn here.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is this Profile Banner thing new? Or did I just discovered it now?
Well.. I was going to post my randomly generated road experiments... But the new "Attach Files" on profile posts seems to be quite buggy. Also there's no more option to insert Imgur images. Highly unfortunate. Guess I'll give them a bit to fix it and go back to messing with stuff.
my first day back to working on my project and i'm pooped!! hope to get back in the rhythm soon!
I just came up with a very original RPG Idea. This is so well written that it might be the first RPG I actually finish making. (I’ve stopped all my projects halfway through development. I don’t think this one will be the same.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danysanca