plasticlove

honey bunches of oats
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi all! I just realized I've been pestering everyone without introducing myself! I'm from DC, I go to Otakon, Katsucon, and have been a HUGE weeb and JRPG fan since I was a kid. I used to play my brother's PSX RPG Maker before he pawned it (>:( ) but I'm otherwise brand new. I'm primarily a writer -- I'm mostly playing with this software so I can try out storytelling in a new format, and also to have a reason to learn and improve my ability to do any kind of graphic work on the PC -- can't really "crack" Photoshop anymore like I did as a kid, so I have to learn GIMP and stuff from the ground up.

Anyway, if you ever need any editing, proofreading, or story and character advice, please give me a shout, and I can definitely try to help.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Welcome to the greatest community on the internet! If you ever need some help, feel free to ask us!

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the forums and enjoy the nostalgia of RPG stuff!

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome and have fun xD

Powell

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi all! I just realized I've been pestering everyone without introducing myself! I'm from DC, I go to Otakon, Katsucon, and have been a HUGE weeb and JRPG fan since I was a kid. I used to play my brother's PSX RPG Maker before he pawned it (>:( ) but I'm otherwise brand new. I'm primarily a writer -- I'm mostly playing with this software so I can try out storytelling in a new format, and also to have a reason to learn and improve my ability to do any kind of graphic work on the PC -- can't really "crack" Photoshop anymore like I did as a kid, so I have to learn GIMP and stuff from the ground up.

Anyway, if you ever need any editing, proofreading, or story and character advice, please give me a shout, and I can definitely try to help.
Hey, I prImarly use paint and gimp for my tileset creation. I have been working on re-creating the Lennus tiles for quite some time...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally done with the school project, here's the raw video of it. o_O :smile:
Can February March? No, but April May.
Alisa: Prophecy of the Falling Stars. Join Alisa, a quiet girl with a heart filled with love and hope, on her journey to prevent a calamity. My next RPG Maker music pack is my largest and most focused pack yet. It's a musical story that focuses on a young heroine named Alisa who has been assigned the ultimate task to prevent a calamity.

SnJj_O.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Parkji