Jack of All Trades, Master of None
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone!

I started messing around with RM in VXAce, but found the lack of flexibility frustrating and I didn't really get Ruby. I have some (novice) experience coding in C++, VisualBasic, and SQL, so Javascript is actually pretty intuitive to me, plus MV just seems to have so many more features that I was looking for in VXAce. I've also discovered the wonderful world of Yanfly Engine, and it makes me very happy! ^.^

I'm also interested in music composition (haven't done anything in about 20 years so I'd love recommendations for good staff-based programs!) and creating custom art resources for my game. I'd like to be able to put together a typical JRPG with some more modern RPG elements like crafting and reputation systems, but I know my dreams are ambitious and I need to figure out a small project to work on first.

Hope to talk to some of you on the forums!

~Llareian

Kyoku

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! I hope I can talk to ya too!

Capitán

kind of a big deal
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engilsh
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello welcome!

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the group!

Joy Diamond

Talkative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone! ....

Hope to talk to some of you on the forums! ...

~Llareian
Greetings Llareian,

Thank you for being so welcoming to me when I joined the forums last week & continuing to be so helpful to newbies. For example helping YunaLoire on her first posting on the forums:

And if I may add a couple more things for @YunaLoire , first of all, your Yanfly plugins usually need to be installed in a specific order. The order is the same as their listing on the Yanfly Engine homepage. Drag your plugins into the correct order to see if that fixes your problem.
Sincerely,

Joy Diamond

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Great to see more composers here! Welcome! Do you have any of your work published in platforms such as SoundCloud or YouTube? I'd be interested to check them out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

HexMozart88 wrote on Citali's profile.
Kikuo!
The lack of bike trails and bungee jump areas in this city should be criminalized.
SF_Actor3_8 added!

A recent screenshot that I also shared on Reddit and the likes, links in my signature if you want to follow :)

I am starting to get a hang of this parallaxing mapping business. Still inexperienced, but at least I can be a lot more creative now :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sculifun