ZachSkeling

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello!!! I am Zach, Zach the Hollow bug, I am new to the 'Nexis' world, where what you call 'internet' but without coming to 'Nexis' I am behind a barrier where no one can hear me, see me, or even know me but ever seen I've meet Kris or who you call Bendy, he was my guide to this world and I tend to stay, this is the very first site I ever visited, I hope I'm welcome here as Bendy welcomed me.

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Um ... hello there. Welcome! You picked a good spot. People are pretty rad here.

RomVHS

NPC
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Welcome to RPR and...what? I don't remember showing you the internet, if I did, that would be kind of weird sense everyone should know what the internet is. but anyway welcome

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It seems that I have to change the order with which I make the fantasy games on my bucket list, because the intended title is used as a story element in the first two games in the line, and somebody else might take the title for their own game because the term uses real words. I can't risk going over the apparent three year limit for registering trademark ahead of time.
I am interested in collaborations so if you like my art, hit up my messages! :wub
unknown.png

Making good progress with the second chapter. :)

Still work in progress.

(Real life, it is chronically the fourth chapter that I am making.)
constructionworkconcept.pngezgif-2-0acb620ecf8d.gifezgif-2-afeaf16ebb8d.gif "The Great Wall is great. But, most people can only be the slaves who built it, leaving their bones underneath that wall. They spent their whole life to build that wall and the empire, an empire that enslaves them." :kaoswt2: I'm just going to turn it into a modern-day sad tale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fantaseafox