Vez'nan

I DO NOT support Anime...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello all!

Thanks for spending time to see my current request.

You see,there aren't enough "Holder Style Battlers"

in the community or in his gallery.So,I'll be needing

some of Holder Style Battlers if you guys had some.

I hope you made some battlers in Holder format.

Any help will be appreciated (like)  :) .

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
You're going to need to be more specific than that because this isn't really a resource request yet. We're all aware that more holder style battlers would be a good thing. If there was an artist who wanted to blindly make more of something that's popular in the hopes that someone might use it someday, that artist would already be doing it. What is it specifically that you are needing to make your game work?

Vez'nan

I DO NOT support Anime...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I need it to make my game look fresh indeed.

Nevermind,I can make my own holder style battlers.

Check it out!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished composing a boss battle theme!
Scripted a multi-variable weather system that randomizes wind speed, cloudiness, rain, fogginess, etc, while attempting to realistically account for interactions between them (e.g. wind speed affects fogginess, cloudiness affects rain, etc), the current weather pattern, and the player's biome e.g. swamp, beach, etc. Now I "just" have to tie visuals and sounds to the variables so stuff actually happens...
I'm having a headache balancing the combat using flat defense so I'm gonna use percentual armor, in this pic, Simon has 16 on Defense which means all the incoming damage will be reduced by 16% this will ease my burden a bit.
!Have a nice day everybody¡
SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are still having issues. I know it was really chugging on my lite when it first came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lagune