smh19294

The Frosty Fox
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello everyone. As you probably guessed, I am looking for help in locating or creating side-view battler spritesheets like that of the style of Holder. I just wanted to know if anyone knows of any posts or archives that I may find some or if there is a generator that I could use to make the sprites? Any help is appreciated.

Here is who and what I mean.

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/469-holders-animated-battlers/

Jesse - PVGames

Game and Graphics Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well, Holder has some himself. There are a couple scattered here and there throughout the resource forums.

Unfortunately you will be hard-pressed to find a large variety though. I have a few free ones, but they do not match the RTP style or Holder's initial style. I am working on making many more animated battlers though, but they will be commercial releases.

smh19294

The Frosty Fox
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks for letting me know. I will probably look around the internet for a work around.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey everyone! No Studio Blue RPG Maker Critiques Stream today! But you can always check the playlist for old streams you've missed!

I ran out of paper sheets to draw, so I guess I'm forced to do digital for a while now...
x778xt8.jpg

Still haven0t found a colouring style that I like :kaoswt:
woods.pngshop.jpgboss.jpgRoom.png

Mapping is becoming so much easier!
FirestormNeos wrote on Neikoku's profile.
the cat in your profile picture is adorable
Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orion3G