Holding mouse buttons to trigger continuous event

AngusBeef

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This is more of a "Why won't this work" than a "How does this work", but basically I want a thing to happen until I stop holding down click on my mouse. A simple conditional branch using TouchInput.isPressed() for the left click works just fine, but doing the same thing with TouchInput.isCancelled() for the right click doesn't for some reason. No matter what it only seems to register as a single input. Any ideas?

Rugman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Post a screenshot of your event and we might be able figure it out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hello I buyed RPG Maker VX Ace a long ago and I want to use it again but in the meantime I changed my pc but I lost the paper with my product key on so I can't use RPG maker again... someone can help me please ? or there is no hopes ?:'( ( I have a bad english I'm sorry )
I was away this days here in the forum but it was for a good cause!
The trailer of the demo of Luke Inn is on youtube and I am so happy!
I need to see the bugs of the game but I am happy that I have new content to show!

The last part of the modern interior will be ready soon. This will be a B-tile. With interior items for the kitchen, bathroom, toilet and storage room.
This frantic shooting ARPG plugin for MZ looks really great. Here is the link to a post from the official Japanese RPG Maker forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tp0000