Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score

Vote here for our next featured products! The voting list will change daily, and we've got a few other surprises up our sleeve... This is the last vote period! :D

We'll be giving out some prizes to a few of you lucky folks. So, please leave a comment about which of the products being voted on are your favorite and why. :)

Choice #1:

• Tarot Battlers: Link
  • Egyptian Myth Battlers: Link
  • Tyler Warren 1st 50 Battlers: Link
Choice #2:

• Pixel Myth: Germania: Link
  • Rural Farm Tiles: Link
  • RPG Maker DS Resource Pack: Link
Choice #3:

• Adventurer's Journey I: Link
  • Simple Life Music Pack: Link
  • Fantasy Adventure Mini Music Pack: Link

Reaction score
First Language
Cookie
Primarily Uses
Tarot Batters: Because I had to choose one of the three, I don't really use battlers though I'm more into SV Battle and ABS.

Pixel Myth Germania: Because I have the other two and wanted this one before, looks good nice art style and everything.

And Simple Life Music Pack: The music just sounds great and soothing great for towns and other peaceful places :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Choice 1:

Tarot Battlers. I am a huge fan of Thalzon's battlers. And from the two packs I decided to pick Tarot battlers, since they can probably fit more fantasy settings than Egyptian (which are just one theme).

Choice 2:

I already have DS, and not too interested in the others, though decided to vote for Germania, since it looks to me to be more compatible with RTP than Rural tiles and so I might one day get it.

Choice 3:

Really not interested in any of these to be honest since they don't fit the nature of my games, so I randomly voted for Fantasy Adventure Mini-Pack.

:D

whitesphere

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Choice 1:  Tyler Warren's First 50 Battlers.  These are adorable and really fit a lighthearted classic RPG.

Choice 2: Pixel Myth: Germania.  These are gorgeous tiles and have a unique, idyllic German town look.  Can't wait to see what Sharm makes for a Sprite Pack (among her other 50 million projects) to go with these in style.

Choice 3: Adventurer's Journey 1.  These have a nice bit of variety to them.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
#1 Ancient Egypt, because I'd love to play a game based on Ancient Egypt :3

#2 I own all of them for once xD It was a hard choice between Pixel Myth and DS, but I went for DS ('cause it's uber cute!)

#3 Simple Life, because I already own Adventurer's Journey and this one sounds very peaceful and quiet (like my game is ^^ )

metronome

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (Sure!)
Primarily Uses
Choice #1: Tarot Battlers

Everybody knows Tarot. Who cares about Egyptian shits? And who cares about 50 random monsters that you don't even know about?

Choice #2: RPG Maker DS Resource Pack

The best and biggest out of three choices. Germania is surely great competitor, but sadly, DS Resource Pack offers something bigger and better in term of.....packaging.

Choice #3: Adventurer's Journey I

I am tired of Joel.

StrawberrySmiles

The Talking Fruit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was mostly interested in the DS graphics, because they are so cute and I have several game ideas for them. :p

BardicHeart

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These were some tough choices, kept wishing there was a d) All of the Above option!

#1  Egyptian Myth Battlers, mainly because that just seemed slightly more interesting than the others... but only slightly.

#2  Pixel Myth Germania, probably the toughest choice yet I really would like to have all three tile sets.  Germania looks like it might be a little more useful to the kinds of maps I want to make, but really they'd all be handy to have.

#3 Adventurer's Journey, again tough choice, kept looking for a 3 sided coin to flip.  Settled on this one because there were more tracks in it than the others so it just seemed a better bargain.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to rob a bank so I can pay for all this stuff I'm putting in my cart... anyone have any dragons they need slain?

Matombo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
1. Egyptian battlers, kinda like the art style most

2. Pixel Myth Germania, german here ;) also i like pixel art

3. Simple Life Musik Pack, Chilling musik good for my game don't have so much boss fights but story telling sequences

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Tarot Battlers, because they are the most recent and Thalzon's battlers are awesome.

Pixel Myth Germania is something everyone should own so that they can encourage Sharm to do more of this gorgeous art style! ;D

Simple Life Music, simply because I don't have it but the samples I heard were soothing and would indeed be perfect for a relaxing setting.

Venka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I just have to speak up because Option 2: Pixel Myth, Rural Farm Tiles and DS Resources are all great! I own all 3 already (as well as most tile packs that are in the store). But those 3 in particular are my favorites of the bunch. Although if you don't have it already, I'd suggest the DS one because of the sheer volume and quality of the pack and it has another additional pack that can go with it and I think another one in the works. The other two are really great as well. I know sharm is planning on releasing more in the Pixel Myth series as well, so if you like pixel art this is another great choice.

The Rural pack has all kinds of extras as well. There's characters swinging axes, hoes, sickles, hammers, etc. There's an icon sheet and several fancy background images for text messages. I got mine from the Humble Bundle, but if you buy it via the forms.. I understand it comes with some character generator things.

Dreadshadow

Lv 38 Tech Magician
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Choice #1:

Tyler Warren 1st 50 Battlers. I just can't say how much I appreciate simplicity and fantasy. While not violent these assets give you the feeling of a monster. You can also use a lot of them in a variety of games.

Choice #2:

RPG Maker DS Resource Pack because it has great content compatible with more stuff.

Rural Farm is a themed resource pack that can not be mixed very well with the rest of the packs, because of the color contrast that is higher.It is great though and has anything you might need for a Harvest-Moon-like game. Colors have a lot of "life" in them making it really pretty and high quality. I used it for my tutorial game and I totally loved it. But still comparing it to DS, DS wins for its size and compatibility with the rest of the resources out there.Pixel Myth Germania is also nice but it has less stuff than DS and the same issue Rural has. It is a VERY high quality set of tilesets, but they don't fit very well with the default assets and other resource packs. Of course someone can always use ONLY this pack to make an awesome game. don't get me wrong, it is an excellent product. I just select with high weight to the quantity of compatible content.Finally, DS and DS+ are two resource packs that cover almost everything you might wanna make and collaborate well with some tiles from futuristic and zombie pack. Also default content has some stuff that can be merged well with it.

I admit that this was the hardest question I ever answered on this event.

All three assets are of the same value and quality.

I had to FIND something to choose DS and what I only found was more compatible content.

So what I mean is that all of these three assets are a MUST have. ;)

The more the better. :D

Choice #3:

Adventurer's Journey I is nice. While Simple Life Music Pack can match with Rural Farm well, the Adventurer's Journey I can be used in more circumstances.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheOddFellow

Overactive Artisan Story Crafter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Tyler warns first 50 battlers. Because of all the extra battlers, more room for variations.

DS resource pack. A different pace in game play as it holds a new style.

Adventure fantasy music pack. Because good games have epic music.

Jay_NOLA

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've got all the  items you can vote on, so my choices are based on usage and what I think will be of the most use to others

#1 Tarot Battlers

The Tarot battler offer more opportunity for usage I've found.

#2 RPG Maker DS Resource Pack

This was a tough if you go just by graphics, but the DS pack has music in it, and more.  The music includes some of my favorite pieces of music it wins.

This pack will get used more than the other 2 since it has so much in it and it isn't a specific themed pack.

#3 Adventurer's Journey

Another tough choice.  All 3 packs are good and worth the money.

The Prince of Sarcasm

Prince of sarcasm
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sarcasm
Primarily Uses
Choice 1: Tyler Warren's first 50 battlers. I have seen his stuff and it is very talented and I like the diversity of his battlers.

Choice 2: Rural Farm Tiles Pack. I live on a farm and work on a farm, so I'm kind of sentimental about farms. So, Duh! Of cource I'll choose farm stuff! :D

Choice 3: Simple Life Music Pack. I listened to some of the samples and it was just beautiful and calming. I think it would be a great addition to the calmer parts of my game.

melocity

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Choice 1: 

Tarot Battlers -- They look pretty neat!

Choice 2:

RPG Maker DS Resource Pack -- Super excited about this sale!! I've been wanting this pack for a long time! 

Choice 3: 

Adventurer's Journey I -- Good deal for some pretty orchestrated music. 

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Choice 1: Tarot Battlers. I just like how they look, so unique.

Choice 2: DS Resource Pack. Because I have the other 2 packs ^^

Choice 3: Fantasy Adventure Mini Music Pack, because I already have the other 2. Again ^^

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
For the first section I chose the Tarot battlers, as they are more versatile - this idea of versatility is becoming something of a running thread in all my votes so far.

Next section - here is where I change my criterion, because I voted for Germania, which is in a very specific style and which isn't (as far as I can make out) compatible with anything else.  However, I think it's good to have some solid pixel resources, and this would make an excellent foundation for anyone wanting to explore using that style.

Section 3, tough choosing between them.  I'll go for Adventurer's Journey.  Versatility (again).

Frostyfirefly

Seeker of the Weird
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
I voted for:

-Tarot Battlers because I love the symbolism of Tarot cards.

- Pixel Myth Germania because of the nostalgic epicness.

- Simple life music pack because I don't have that many "peaceful songs" in my library.

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I voted Tarot Battlers because I like the drawing style.

Then, the DS Resource Pack because it's cute and beautiful.

Finally, Adventurer's Journey as they can be easily used for vast maps without become boring too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Wasting so much time trying to get a sprite behavior to work. I feel like banging my head against a wall.
Well... it’s been a real pain in the IRS today. :/
My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xafir