Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Resource Type: Tile/Animation

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: Calssic MV Style

Description: so i have a snowy waterfall scene as seen below in the reference image, however, the default MV waterfall doesn't match-up palette wise with the default snowy cliffs. i was wondering if someone could either quick edit, or point me in the right direction for a waterfall auto-tile that matches up with the snowy cliffs. the water color itself looks fine to me, its just the cliff edges that bug me.

Reference Images: waterfall.png

Rhino

~Inactive~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You have a good eye! This should match up better :D
tumblr_obe5z0xp0L1thfsj5o2_r1_1280.png

22pepperjack

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
that matches up perfectly! thank you so much! :D

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

…I think I might need to switch from standard ATK/DEF up/down buffs to parameter altering states. I just had an actor whose usual attack against an enemy does ~25 do a buffed attack against a debuffed enemy for ~600…
just saw that titan quest is free on steam until the 23rd
Zombie status is now complete. I didn't have to do much in the way of changing how healing is applied to undead targets, was just a simple 3 line code. I thought I had to overhaul Game_Action lol. Everything else was doable by events. So.. Zombie: You turn undead. Your element changes to darkness. You're weak to light, you're strong to physical attacks and healing hurts you and revival items will kill you.
My Overworld might be a mix of inspiration from 2D Final Fantasy games, Breath of Fire, Battlechasers: Nightwar, Super Mario World, and Pillars of Eternity. If I can make it more in-depth than just walking from point A to point B, that might do a lot for the gameplay experience. Hmm...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RiyuDayo