Doogerie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I was wonering if anyone would like to make a horror pack with I kind of height fa tansy look or somthing.

Doogerie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
As far as I know

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
You didn't ask for MV. We can't read minds  ;)

You could always use a plugin to change the size of the tiles or map in TileD as use a plugin to export the map.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Doogerie, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

We need more info on what exactly you want, especially because of the typo's in the description.

Please state the style you want (preferably with a link to an example) and for which maker, and the description of what exactly you want (resource requests is for free resources and for a few pieces, large requests should go into recruitment or classifieds)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think it's ready - Chapter Selection:
unknown.png
On another more gaming topic, I paid 20 bucks for a visual novel to emotionally destroy me. I may write an entry about that.
1638611395177.png
Reading about metaverses recently. I can totally imagine myself in the future, logging in with VR glasses to a virtual beach villa sitting in a virtual chair, with a virtual laptop facing the sea...coding 16-bit RM.
Mod name: "[Game name] Gameplay Overhaul"
What they actually mean: "Here is a mod that makes the game harder."
I decided to reinstall one of my most favourite game of all times, Gothic 2. Time to get back to Khorinis!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yumeowari