Ludi_Tarantula

"Norm is adaptation, originality is the exception"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV

While we prepare the official trailer, enjoy this kind-of-second teaser!
-Ele

Last edited:

gRaViJa

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As a teaser, I like it. It already portrays a vibe and art style.

Ludi_Tarantula

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
NEW DEVLOG FOR JANUARY 2021!
CHECK OUR TUMBLR!

Immagine 2021-02-01 193014.png

Ludi_Tarantula

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
UPDATE:
In the last period the phase of the first testing is being completed.

When we reach the end we have considered the idea to renew the style of the maps (drawn by hand, but with the maintenance of the type of photography you have already seen) and then modernize the style of the sprites; all to make the graphic personality stronger and more consistent.

Among these things we have some sketches on the UI: the save menu and the items menu. Once finished testing the content we will deal little by little with this long process that will affect the graphics.

VDVD.PNG

1jEthDP.jpg

Last edited:

Ludi_Tarantula

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
New: Updated latest potrait sketch.

Last edited:

Ludi_Tarantula

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
!!BIG UPDATES!!
You heard us well, we finished the first testing phase!
There is still a lot of work to do, especially with style and graphics, but we will work hard! There is already a little spoiler on the main page of this topic!
"What happens now?" You may ask...

There is more info on our last devlog on Tumblr and on our official site!
tPKmHnw.png

Last edited:

TsengFayt

Rhythm Knights ♪
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The community can always use more horror content and the art style looks very aesthetic and unique. Look forward to seeing how this one turns out!

Ludi_Tarantula

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The community can always use more horror content and the art style looks very aesthetic and unique. Look forward to seeing how this one turns out!
Thank you for the compliment on the art style! I (Ele) appreciate the fact that you consider it unique and even aestethic!
And... Well, beyond the base genre we have, we hope to give you an experience which is as the same time as multi-faceted as possible and that can make a good experience for everyone! ✨
-Ele, Ludi Tarantula Team️

Ludi_Tarantula

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV

WE ARE CURRENTLY SEARCHING FOR ARTISTS!
We are investing in artists for giving the best experience possible, if you are interested to give your help, the information that you need is in the link above!

Dutchmountain

Engineering the impossible
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My compliments for the style you use for the game, I realy like the original looks of it.

Ludi_Tarantula

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My compliments for the style you use for the game, I realy like the original looks of it.
Thank you so much!! We hope to make it even better with this re-styling we are doing in these months! :kaohi:
-Ele, the chaotic spider

Ludi_Tarantula

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi guys! We didn't make ourselves heard from a long time, but at this point we think it's time to tell you because this will probably take us all summer.
From what you might have guessed for a while, we are going through a really difficult phase of production.

The restyling phase is going to be really complicated. Everything will be hand-drawn: from maps, to sprites, to animations, to potraits with lipsynch and pose changes.
We don't want to see this moment of complications and obstacles as mere difficulties, but as an occasion to celebrate. An occasion to celebrate the continuous spirit of evolution with which we are looking at this project, so we are going to start a really important promotion campaign, including special surprises (a really, really special one because we are going to offer you a very first preview of the game as we have never done in all these years) and two important news; but to start we will obviously have to complete everything, from the preview to the other surprises we have mentioned.
For the moment, we can only show you a very small screen to show where we've come so far.

Immagine 2021-06-11 215930.png
This screen is not yet final: the potrait has undergone new changes and has been redrawn a second time, but this can give you an idea of the style we are moving into.

If you want to support us with a donation on Ko-fi to help us with the expenses on the art and graphics, like helping us to pay the very talented colourist who created the map and potrait tones you can do it through this link:

ElCheffe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
From all i've seen so far i think your overall composition contains a lot of atmosphere. I like it and can't wait to see the demo.

Ludi_Tarantula

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
From all i've seen so far i think your overall composition contains a lot of atmosphere. I like it and can't wait to see the demo.
Thank you so much :)
In the current state of things, we will take some time for even just an alpha version.
But in any case and every circumstance we will do our best to offer good quality material to play for future players of the alpha and the demo that will come out :thumbsup-left:

Ludi_Tarantula

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Enjoy the new updates on the main topic!!

arsMori

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
whoa, really like the atmosphere and graphics of this! excited for the demo release :0

Ludi_Tarantula

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
whoa, really like the atmosphere and graphics of this! excited for the demo release :0
Thank you for your appreciation! We are still doing a bit of work on the graphics, so if you like them in the actual state... It means we're going good! Hope you will like the material we will share! :)
-Ludi Tarantula Team

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm heading back to Orlando tomorrow! Dad said he's going to take me to my favorite arcade and maybe Aquatica.
animated message windows <3
or message window that uses background images that can be animated?
Still need to fix some things, but it's going great so far :)
CEPjLJn.gif
just when I thought one of the greatest game of all time couldn't get any better, they announce a new dlc for it.
For anyone interested: there's another huge humble bundle with JRPG assets + a game jam starting next month - it's for a good cause, so check it out <3
Turning a specific vibe into reality is incredibly difficult. For instance, this song is one of the ones I listen to when working on my post apocalyptic project, and getting it's "feeling" into the game has been a real challenge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Siwakorn