RMMV Horror RPG - The Rebirth of Franklin Albrecht (Teaser Released, !NEWS - Updated Features!)

Ludi_Tarantula

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A game by Ludi Tarantula

LOGOAnimation-solo-3-livelli-e1572378066707-150x137.png
"The norm is adaptation, originality is the exception"

We are the Ludi Tarantula production, for now we haven't opened our doors, and we will debut with the launch of our first game around the spring of 2020 postponed to autumn.

Reference genre: in particular horror.
Currently in production: The Rebirth of Franklin Albrecht.

Do you want to know us better?
Click here!
Are you interested in criticism articles? Read
Ludi Tarantula Archives!

The rebirth of Franklin Albrecht

(Currently processing changes to image)

The world of the living intertwines with the world of the dead

Frankie wakes up chained to a bed. The large window is the only one that filters sunlight, being there heartened him: he spent many hours in that room.
Only after having untied himself he can observe what happened to his house, which looks different, with creepy statues instead of lanterns; bouquets of flowers and candles adorn the treads of the stairs.

He's puzzled, he's looking around all the time, but something suddenly falls from the top and shattered. In those fragments the kid recognizes the bottle with the unusual content that a few hours earlier was in the hands of his father: he forced Frankie to drink it because of violent scene that the boy had just witnessed.

Now he's alone, in a double-faced house, with the intention to escape in order to denounce crimes of the man that gave him life.

Do you want know more? Find out here...

Features
"For many years, men have learned to fight against the shadows of reality".

To complete the puzzles you will often have to interact between the two worlds, so the candlestand is the tool that will make your way through the game.

° Refine your eyes for your exploration

° Take away the shadows in the limbo

° Face reality with the eyes of a
spirit

Interact between the two worlds by going deeply into Franklin’s past.

How deep can you dig?

The rebirth of Franklin Albrecht

This autumn…

Screenshot2.JPG
Screen UPDATE x galleria.JPG

Teaser (Read the description on Youtube!)

Release expectation:
Autumn 2020

Rpgmaker.net
The Rebirth of Franklin Albrecht

Ludi Tarantula Official Site

The Rebirth of Franklin Albrecht

To follow us on Facebook:

Last edited:

Ludi_Tarantula

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The cover image has a really interesting visual style, and the ink smudges are a cool effect. Keep us updated! :)
Hello! Thank you very much for your appreciation!
It was a clumsy attempt to pay tribute to the beatiful expressionist movement, maybe even though we did not perfectly caught its canons. :)

If there will be other news we will comment under this topic. Thanks again for your attention!

samkfj

Bug Powder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This looks pretty neat, I like it!

Also goes with the music I was listening to just now.

samkfj

Bug Powder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Was actually listening to Clown by Switchblade Symphony. The funny thing is--am not much of a goth music fan, but the mood hit, and I was looking through the forum. Very coincidental indeed.

Have to follow this now. Hopefully a demo will be available soon to test ^_^

Ludi_Tarantula

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Was actually listening to Clown by Switchblade Symphony. The funny thing is--am not much of a goth music fan, but the mood hit, and I was looking through the forum. Very coincidental indeed.

Have to follow this now. Hopefully a demo will be available soon to test ^_^
Then it's really an interesting coincidence! I listened to the song, it is particular how you combined those timbres so strong and coincided with the image!
Of the Gothic I appreciate more the classic style (yeah.. Mistery, abbandoned castles..) , for example, to continue with the coincidences, a little while ago I had finished seeing a review of the remake of The Beauty and the Beast: this made me want to listen the opening music of the 1991 animated movie, it is truly a beautiful piece. :)

Okay, I'm gonna stop chit-chatting.
We're not sure there will be a demo, we're generally not lucky when we release something in halfway. :(
We think that next year, however, we will be able to distribute the finished game.

Thank you so much for your interest, really. ^^

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really like the look of this. Big fan of gothic horror, so this greatly appeals to me. :)

TheOneEyedOne

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Love the art style. Love the vibes and I'm loving this ^^

thedeanreynolds

Deficiency Productionz
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The monocolor lighting has potential. Everything is developing nicely, and your new studio logo is :thumbsup-right::thumbsup-right::thumbsup-right:! Keep tending the fire!

Ludi_Tarantula

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The monocolor lighting has potential. Everything is developing nicely, and your new studio logo is :thumbsup-right::thumbsup-right::thumbsup-right:! Keep tending the fire!
Wooo! We're so happy that you like it, Dean! :LZScheeze:
We thank you a lot for the appreciation, and we also think that the monocolor lighting really gives off the vibe; we talk about this in our archives, if you're interested! :LZSproud: :thumbsup-right:

diwang

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
Other
Hey i created account here just to comment on this , and i in honest love the cover image :) .

About the trailer , i can see the game lack of color, okay that's an horror game and every detail should be right, but can't you guys make it a little bit colourful ? world are not dominated just by white black yellow and brown right ?^^

and what is the range of the *ehem* price of the game when it is released ? ^^ so i can saving money from now , or maybe it's one of the game that relies on donation ? i would love to donate if possible .

And other than release expectation date , can you guys leak more detailed information like expectation date of another teaser/trailer? or maybe expectation date of the first/second/third demo game ? or maybe just leak more picture and info about the game xD .

Ludi_Tarantula

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! Thanks for commenting here!
Sorry if I ask you, by chance are you Fajar Merah Diwangkara who left us the comments to the Archives in these days?
If you are him, sorry, I don't recognize you. T.T
If you aren't him, I'm more than sorry, I'm an idiot. c_c
Okay, diwang, I'm very sorry. Aaand, really, thank you very much for have created this account for comment this post! We really appreciate it! ^^

I'm replying you soon!

1- For the colors... See, the choice to keep the low saturation does not depend only on gender of this game, but also on its dramatic text, therefore unfortunately we cannot promise you changes in this regard. :(
But we can tell you that in the various phases of the game the style of photography will be mixed between black and white parts and colored parts, sometimes even with different degrees of saturation. :)
Oh, my sister is thanking you for your comment about cover image!

2- Tarantula’s Puppets Saga games will be free. ^^
We're waiting only for decision about the final chapter (the sixth), but this is another story :)
We don't know if we'll open donations in the future, however we thank you in advance for proposing yourself! ️

3- Relase expectations refer to the relase of the game. It will be the next year. :)
We won't release demos because we're a little worried from some past experiences and we fear generally to have a slow production, but we will demand help of beta testers and we'll provide to release some previews. Perhaps we will ask volunteers to complete questionnaires in general about their gaming experience and we will ask for opinions before making the public release, we will think better to this plan when we'll approach the end of the game. :)

4- Ah, you're lucky! This because we finished today the 60% of the game: the first and second act! ^^
We're going to do the second big check and testing the second act these next days, and then we're going to refresh our social profiles.
Next trailer will be released when we almost finish the third act, for the waiting time between the ultimate testing and the official release.

We thank you again for your interest!:LZSjoy:

Last edited:

diwang

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
Other
i guess next time i need to choose a better name to make it obvious it was me xD yes it was me .

Ok i really understand about the coloring ^^ because color is also a detail that must be set in right way .

And guys, there is a big rule of thumb , if you are good at something , never do it for free , learn from Lydia , he/she want to make Midnight Train(the game you reviewed) game free , but also not breaking the rule of thumb by opening donation section

ps: i really really like your song , is a remaster possible ?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My plan after learning to make my voice girly "Wow! You sounds cute!" "But actually I'm a man!" "Nooooo!!!" hehehe...
I get haunted from bugs that emit a terrible stench after being killed.
At first, I was going to put player objectives on the screen labeling it as "Helpful voices"... But that's dumb, I have a madness system. It will simply whisper objectives.... I mean they're probably objectives. The voices wouldn't lie right? They're friendly, and ...helpful. So clearly you should do what they say. Just watch the dark corners of your screen for advice and it will all work out! :LZSexcite:
Take care of your immune system: Go to sleep. If you looked at the clock an hour ago or four and it was way late then maybe now is the time. Mmm sleep...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyfox585