RMMV Horror RPG - The Rebirth of Franklin Albrecht (Teaser Released)

Ludi_Tarantula

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, before you continued two different discussions and I though that it could be a possibility that diwang was a different person. xD

We understand this view point, maybe, then, we will give possibilities to make donations, but for free games we prefer to continue the "old line" of other rpg, horror rpg. :)

YouTube advised us about a comment... But we can't read it... However, we don't know this Mafu chanel. I searched it some songs... But... They seem very different from our piece, other the different style! D:
We can assure you that much of the music of the game are original pieces (some are original pieces and others are free pieces), I personally composed them and generally I had other references. :c

Ludi_Tarantula

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wait! Maybe I understand, are you asking if we can make a version of the song that tells us?
I repeat: I'm an idiot.
-Pao.

diwang

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
Other
Padoru Padoru ~ woah you finally replied xD i was waiting for your reply and forgot about it when i was travelling lol (it's holiday) , then i remember and quickly went back here .

No i only ask if adding more instrumental to the song is possible or not , i also deleted my comment in youtube because i realized my comment was too childish xD sorry it was because i got too excited .

Ludi_Tarantula

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah! Hello!
Don't worry my friend for your comments, everyone have a child inside, we too. u.u
For your request...
Okay! That song is the main theme of the game, and we have a lot of versions. Much of these won't appear in the game but we'll put them online if you want. :)
And thank you!
- PaoGun

Last edited:

diwang

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
Other
I really would like to discuss about the insight of the game from spoiler picture you posted , but i guess it is better to just wait for another spoiler ^^

edit : nvm i can't wait xD are the 2 other person in the picture is frankenstein creature too just like the main character ? or maybe they are some sort of 'ghost' in his own hallucination ?

edit : it's 0:00 am now , it feels so creepy looking at this game in midnight like this xD yet it feels awesome.

Last edited:

Ludi_Tarantula

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
- Yeeeah. Maybe it's better to wait.
Yeah okay, there are ghosts in this game. Stop. We don't say anything more.

- If it's creepy, this means that images make their work! Thank you for testing this, bro!
- PaoGun

Last edited:

Ludi_Tarantula

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Edit:
- There are updates on our Facebook page!
Click here or the link on the main post!

- There are the page of game on Rpgmaker.net!
Click here or the link on the main post!

Last edited:

diwang

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
Other
ah it so sad i guess i run out of topic to discuss now xD hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'll just hibernate and wait for the game release then :3 .

Btw the rpgmaker.net link you gave me is not working , it says page not found or some sort.

Ludi_Tarantula

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes. Wait the release. u.u

Maybe it doesn't work because it should be approved.. We hadn't received any notification and we thought that creation of pages could be done automatically...Okay, it means that when the page will be approved we'll update this topic. :)

diwang

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
Other
about the game , do you have any estimation on how long it will take to play the game in "normal" speed ?

Ludi_Tarantula

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For now we can't say.. Maybe, it's between 1h or 2h. :thumbsup-left:
I'm sorry for the late reply. :(
-PaoGun

diwang

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
Other
For now we can't say.. Maybe, it's between 1h or 2h. :thumbsup-left:
I'm sorry for the late reply. :(
-PaoGun

Considering this is you guys first time ( as far as i know this is your first game ) , to create a game with 1 hour LONG gameplay, you guys really outdone yourself, because i know that there is a lot of horror game with half hour duration gameplay out there in the internet , so if the game minimum gameplay duration was really 1 hour (except speedrun) , it's already above the average !

Out of topic , knowing that the game will be released around spring 2020 , i guess i asked too fast and too much question xDDD i know i have dug most of the possible question without spoiling the game , but i think i should be more patience because the game will still be released 10 months later XDD which is almost mean it will be released a year later .

I guess i will just discuss about your article again in your website ^^ ( when i don't have any question left about this game ) , and mayyyybe come back 10 months later :) , nvm i would still go back here anytime xD cuz i hate waiting .

Ludi_Tarantula

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for the consideration.
We hope that this hour will be well consumed.
There are a lot of longer horror rpg in any case. :)

Sure! We'll advert when article will be released!
Thank you, again, for following this project!

Last edited:

diwang

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
Other
ok so um what's up , anything new ? xD
just kidding i'm here just want to say merry christmas^^

Ludi_Tarantula

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Merry Christmas to you! :)

For now, we're directing the new scenes. Next news are for Jenuary or February :thumbsup-left:
-Pao

diwang

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
Other
wooo it's finally 2020 ! i can't wait for spring for the relese of the game xD

anyway happy new year !

Ludi_Tarantula

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Happy new year my dear! :rock-left:
When we can, we'll post more news! ^^

Ludi_Tarantula

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello to everyone! After a long absence, here are some updates.
We are in a delicate phase of production in which the presence of new characters and environments forces us to a continuous and substantial work, and slowdowns of production rhythm especially in terms of graphic material, but day after day we never stop working to the project (on the official website... We only updated the percentage from 57 to 58 after a very long work).
In the meantime, if someone is interested in the current of Horror RPGs we have opened a format of historical and critical analysis "Back to the future" on Ludi Tarantula’s Archives. :)
So, good evening to all and thanks to those who are visiting this topic!
-PaoGun

Last edited:

CrowStorm

Storm crow descending, Winter unending.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This looks cool, getting a very strong Tim Burton vibe from it all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.
I'm sorry about earlier. I have the most hate and the most love for my art at the same time. Felt bad about my thread because I wasn't listening, and because I made it out of a bad mindset to begin with. S'another Thursday for me.

The main character of the book)
Things you can say about your rpg maker project but not your bf/gf: I'm not super committed but it's fun to play around with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scrollstorm