FleshToDust

Eventer, Disliker of Plugins
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Burgerland This person is dying for a good horse game and I think you have just the medicine she needs.

Saw her post and instantly thought of your game. I hope this inspires you to make a great horse game.

Burgerland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Burgerland This person is dying for a good horse game and I think you have just the medicine she needs.

Saw her post and instantly thought of your game. I hope this inspires you to make a great horse game.
Sorry for the late reply! Thank you for the recommendation and inspiration! I'm working on the game right now, adding another secret race track for the player to fnd, and just logged in to see an attached file in another thread that I hope can improve the game. I'm gonna go read the post now!

Burgerland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Demo 4 for Windows, Mac, and Linux (Google Drive)

Updates:
* Predators added to waterfall, mine, and mushroom tracks
* New minigame: Dice Game (talk to Nikiki in her stable)

Dice Game works find except for the ending, which I'm fixing.

To-do list:
* Add regular races and boss races
* Fix Dice Game ending

Thank you for playing the demo! Let me know what you think of it, likes and dislikes, any bugs you encounter, and what you want added to the game!

FleshToDust

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice! Your game is so unique I want to see it do great! Don't get discouraged. There's a market for it that you won't see until it hits Steam. That woman in the reddit I linked you. She was really passionate about it but she doesn't know about rpg maker. Once it hits Steam though, the market blows up.

Burgerland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Nice! Your game is so unique I want to see it do great! Don't get discouraged. There's a market for it that you won't see until it hits Steam. That woman in the reddit I linked you. She was really passionate about it but she doesn't know about rpg maker. Once it hits Steam though, the market blows up.
Thank you! What other platforms in addition to Steam are there?

FleshToDust

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Burgerland You can put it on itch and gamejolt as well.
IndieDB I think is one too.

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Burgerland I played your game, it's nice so far, but honestly, I have no idea what to do... Am I supposed to just run through the meadows? (yeah, I skipped tutorial, I know). Mapping is not a good site, but I liked overall. And minigames are nice and clever.

Burgerland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Burgerland I played your game, it's nice so far, but honestly, I have no idea what to do... Am I supposed to just run through the meadows? (yeah, I skipped tutorial, I know). Mapping is not a good site, but I liked overall. And minigames are nice and clever.
Thank you! The tutorial isn't made yet, so no worries. If you go to the waterfall at the top of the world and examine the very top of the waterfall, than you can enter a race. There are other races hidden around the world too.
How should I improve the mapping? What other minigames do you want? In the meantime, I'm going to add an intro that explains what the player is to do.

Last edited:

Burgerland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Demo 5 for Windows, Mac, and Linux (Google Drive)

- Regular and boss race tracks still not playable yet
- Time trial still not playable yet
- Tutorial still not made yet

CHANGELOG:
- Fixed ending of Dice Game
- Added bush and rock obstacles to hubworld
- Added new hidden race track, totaling four hidden race tracks to find on the hubworld by examining everything
- Fleshed out the end-of-race menu
- Added oats that augment your speed briefly when eaten, examine oats to eat them (oats found in barrels)
- Changed Challenges Menu to Item Menu
- Added labels to areas for easier navigation and remembrance of areas
- Added some more secrets and cheat codes
- Added intro for player to learn what to do

TO DO LIST:
Make regular and boss race tracks

Please tell me what you think of the game and what you want to be in the game. I'm bad at mapping, so any help is appreciated. Thank you for playing the demo!

Last edited:

Burgerland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Working on the regular and boss race tracks still. Here are pics of the four secret race tracks you can find on the hubworld. Let me know what you think of the race tracks.

Map003.png

Map017.png

Map009.png

Map021h.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.
I'm sorry about earlier. I have the most hate and the most love for my art at the same time. Felt bad about my thread because I wasn't listening, and because I made it out of a bad mindset to begin with. S'another Thursday for me.

The main character of the book)
Things you can say about your rpg maker project but not your bf/gf: I'm not super committed but it's fun to play around with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scrollstorm