alltheyuriz

The one the only Cat Dad
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi guys it me again and I was wondering if anyone knew of any hospital tilesets for Rpg maker MZ/MV. I don't mind paid or free but I need machines in it for examining people in. If anyone could help me that would be nice. Thank you for reading and have a nice day

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There's a Horror City - Hospital tileset.

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Whtdragon has good chemistry sets and a few machines. Pandamaru has some good "modern" assets like computers. If you have VX Candacis has apothecary stuff, like towels, syringes, etc. You can also find some stuff on lucky duet (you can access it on the general resources page for generator parts, but you can backtrack from generator parts to tile parts) I don't like that one because the shading's off compared to MV, but it's useful.

alltheyuriz

The one the only Cat Dad
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Pearl484 thanks and the problem is I don't have VX and most of them require a VX license to use them

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hmm, that's a shame. I'm sorry.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kes
Let me ask you this - when was the last time you backed up? Can you afford to lose all the progress you've made since the last backup?
Just asking.
Working on fun ways to get around the Midnight Circus level! Cannons were a given :LZSlol:

apolloblastoff.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tree_of_Topaz