Studio Blue

Studio Blue
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone! In this RPG Maker Game Jam entry, we dive into the memorable world of Forget-Me-Not, an action RPG with so much heart. This game has a great story, fun characters, and a wholesome and robust battle system. Combat is nicely balanced and the menu system, once you get used to it, is easy to navigate.

The problem is the puzzles, and this is where the game needs improvement. The puzzles need to be more intuitive, and visual hints are necessary for when you need to switch characters--one of the game's major strategies. We couldn't finish the game, and we want to see how it ends. Hopefully, the developer will address these issues and we can try again.

Overall, however, this is a very solid entry.

Good job, MelodySonataGirl!

Studio Blue

Studio Blue
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone! In this RPG Maker Game Jam entry, we transport ourselves into the mystical world of Sacred Cradle. No... Literally... we're transported into this magical world. You'll get it when you see it.

This is a great game with amazing animations, mapping, graphics, and music. It's well balanced and carefully thought out, and a lot of fun. Unfortunately, it's just a demo, an unfinished, much larger project.

But damn... did we have a good time.

Good job, @yukimkun!

Studio Blue

Studio Blue
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone! After much deliberations, we are releasing the honorable mentions and winners of the Game Jam Contest. Please watch the video for the winners.

For the honorable mentions, we took games that came close to winning, or couldn't win but would have. For the prize winners, we chose the ones that best exemplified their chosen category. Interestingly enough, each of the three winners had the potential to win in multiple categories.

However, every single entry deserves praise, as goodness knows it is not easy to create a fully functional game in two weeks. We are proud to have judged such a robust and well-rounded group of games.

We will contact the winners within the next week to arrange delivery of the prizes.

What do you think of our choices? Would you have chosen the same games? Would you have assigned the prizes differently? Let us know!

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Congratulations to everyone, especially the winners! I enjoyed watching all of your entries. Here's hoping someone does another game jam soon. That was fun ... despite my failing miserably.

fiddlesticks

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Good job on winter end! And all else;) very good

Kyuukon

主人公
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Congratulations to the winners (and no winners too lol)!

SimProse

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Congratulations to everyone, especially the winners! I enjoyed watching all of your entries. Here's hoping someone does another game jam soon. That was fun ... despite my failing miserably.
Mine failed too. I know the feeling, i'm with you.

umbralshadows

the silks angel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
thanks yo. i don't use steam to much except ta make games hahahh

Studio Blue

Studio Blue
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'll contact you over PM and let's see what we can work out. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Small rant: While using SRD Hud maker for a battle hud, I typed in the wrong script call and got an error, but then forgot to delete the piece that caused the error before closed the Hud maker and hit F5 to restart the game. Now everytime I engage in a battle my game crashes...
:kaolivid:
Would Jump into Javascript be best off continuing to break down the MV core files, or would people prefer a quick detour to cover everything that's changed in the core from MV to MZ?
Not going to lie... PIXI Particles make fantastic graphics... But predicting the hitbox of something with a "fixed size" but whose graphics can stick out past that, is quite challenging. :kaoswt:
Would you like a glass of spiders?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaezyelnatz